Author Topic: command prompt??  (Read 1783 times)

tig

• Half Acre
  • .....HI.....
command prompt??
« on: July 25, 2004, 20:43:19 »
everytime i access the net or try to run a programme a black box appears which i think is a command prompt this has been appearing on my screen for months now and is a bit annoying...
iwhen i click on cancel i get a message saying that windows cant close this programme until programme has finished doing whatever its doing ??? howver i can click on end now which will close it but it says that any data will not be saved ?? anyway everytime i switch on and access the net i get the same thingy appearing... being a novice on the pc i thought i would put it up here and see if i get anywhere rather than have to get an expert in tolook at it ... cause i would like to try fix it myself
cause im trying to self learn as much as i can about these (bloody ) machines. ;D
       any ideas??

kenkew

• Hectare
  • Don't look now but...
Re:command prompt??
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2004, 16:06:00 »
'Black-box' has me puzzled, but try doing a right mouse click on it. It might bring you a menu up which says 'properties' at the bottom. Click on that and you will get details of what and where the programme is stored. From there you can do a more thorough search through windows explorer.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal