Author Topic: you could not make it up.  (Read 859 times)

ACE

• Hectare
you could not make it up.
« on: April 30, 2008, 17:36:11 »
A friend of mine recently got himself a little job helping a rather lardy dah type lady to get her organic veggy plot up and running.

'Oh thats nice' I her you say, well it ain't quite what you think. He had to plan the garden so the lady could see certain vegetables from her window, regardless of the light levels, drainage etc. Then she told him that she wanted him back 4 hours a week to tend the plot. As he was getting a fair hourly rate out of the job he thought 'why not' and went back a few times. She started moaning at him because there was nothing growing fast enough to eat and she had planned a dinner party and now she would have to order the food in.

He arrived one day to find an orange shed which he was informed would be a chicken run and could he find her some browny orangy chickens that would match the shed. By then he was thinking 'I'm out of here' so he jokingly said no, but I know where there are some grey ones. She said well I suppose we could repaint the shed grey. My mate who is now trying not to show that he is wetting himself told her to leave the nest box as the eggs would be orangy brown.

Oh she said 'my kitchen is blue' do you think the eggs would clash!

The lady is looking for a gardener. If anybody is interested.

OllieC

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Nairn
Re: you could not make it up.
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 17:41:28 »
Tell me it's a joke, ACE...

Kea

• Hectare
Re: you could not make it up.
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 17:59:15 »
He's probably not joking.

i remember my cousin's loopey English teacher/form teacher found she had half blue chairs and desks and half red....her form class was in Blue house. they spent their entire english lesson one day scouring the school and bursting into other classes to swap red for blue under the teachers instructions.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal