Author Topic: London allotments in good shape...  (Read 1331 times)

Common_Clay

• Acre
  • Loved
London allotments in good shape...
« on: April 17, 2008, 10:18:47 »
I receive e-mails from being on the London allotments yahoo group, and this one came a few weeks ago. It's not something that I can get involved with, but maybe someone else with an allotment in London would be!

'Hello,

You may have heard of editorial and publishing house Paumes already, we are a small
artistic company based in Tokyo, founded by a creative Japanese couple. Our collection of
books, distributed in Tokyo, New York, Paris, Stockholm and London, takes a European
city and a lifestyle or interiors theme for its subject: London Kitchens, Children's Bedrooms
Paris, Stockholm's Gardens…

In May of this year we will be returning to London to produce London Flowers. For this
book we are looking for outside spaces (gardens, roof terraces, summer houses,
allotments…) full of creativity, poetry, charm and personality. For Paumes, it's the amount
of love that has gone into a space that counts.

We plan to be in town from May 16th – 23rd. If you have an outside space and you'd like to
take part in this project, please get in contact with me! Ideally, I'd like to receive a few
snapshots of your allotment, some information about yourself (name, age, profession,
family status), and a postcode address for your LONDON allotment.

We will only need some daylight and a couple of hours together to carry out an interview
and the photo shoot. In return, you will be quoted in the book and we will send you three
copies when it is published

For further information on Paumes please check out our website:
www.paumes.com.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Best wishes,

Helena Amourdedieu'

Her e-mail address is: helena.amourdedieu@gmail.com

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal