Author Topic: Catalogue clearance shop  (Read 1665 times)

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
Catalogue clearance shop
« on: March 16, 2008, 10:37:33 »
Hi do you have one of these near you, I mean the kind that sells the clothes from catalogues like Simple Be, Mariposa,JD Williams etc. I often mention it to folks at work and they have never gone in, this puzzles me

If you do have one , please go and look, in the past few months I have had

trousers cat. price as much as £30, marked down and down, then half price on the day and I have paid £1.99

I got a lovely £66 jacket last week for £2.99 cos it had a sleeve buton missing, I took one off the other side leaving each side  with 2 rather than 3.

They also have a 10% discount card.

I got a £49.99 set of pans for school , marked down to half, then a further discount pkuse a 50% on the day less my 10%. I pain £9 .65

Bath towels for £1.99 with matching hand towels for 75p

A bale of towels 12 in all for £4.50

It is incredible.

Shoes I get regularly, Clarks generally final reduction is about£9 but special 50% today plus my 19% and I am paying £4 for £45 shoes.

There is a lot of stuff I would not buy and you have to in regularly.

I got a £48  Bluetooth thingy to use my mobile in the car, cost me £7

So if you have one and you have never been in, go and take a look.

XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

grawrc

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Edinburgh
Re: Catalogue clearance shop
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 10:49:54 »
Sorry to be dumb, but what would such a shop be called? :-[ :-[

DenBee

• Acre
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 10:56:42 »
We have a smallish one about 15 minutes up the road from us.  That one is actually called Catalogue Clearance Shop (or it may be X-Catalogue Clearance Shop).  :)

I bought an Alba freeview box there for about half the price of elsewhere.

There was once a big Littlewoods Clearance Shop at the Metrocentre.  It was my favourite shop in all the world - they sold everything from large electricals to furniture to clothes to homeware and toys.  I was very, very sad the day it closed.
Tread softly, for you tread on my greens.

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 12:12:17 »
Ours is an X catalogue clearance one.
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal