Author Topic: Wombwell sites  (Read 1932 times)

vicstar

• Not So New ...
Wombwell sites
« on: March 09, 2008, 09:54:09 »
I dont know if anyone here is from my area (Barnsleyish well wombwell) but i have just taken over a plot and are plenty spare.
Was talking to site chairmen yesterday and he said they are getting a new portacabin with leccy and water even a sink  :o and they were going to have a community plot so if anyone is in the area wanting to help come on down.
My plot was left empty for 10 years and i think was the local dumping spot for everyone else but i think it will be the best as is near water mains and will be so close to new cabin so tea and biscuits never far away.  plus cos im new everyone will have to pass me and hopefully will say howdy and il get to know all and sundry. 
This place needs people on it or the council will gobble it up for houses and the teenagers will keep vanalising and smoking drugs there. 
P.S. Can i say flipping will done BARNSLEY for being the giant killlersthey are and whooping chelsea. :D :D :D The Tykes are going to wembely

Biscombe

• Hectare
  • Spanish Gardening In Orgiva
Re: Wombwell sites
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2008, 10:24:47 »
YESSSSSS!!!! As a Barnsley born and bred BRING IT ON!!!!!! did you cry on the final whistle like me Vic?

vicstar

• Not So New ...
Re: Wombwell sites
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 10:49:01 »
My husband did and boy was my heart a fluttering

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal