Author Topic: Poundland Polytunnels  (Read 2288 times)

springbok

• Hectare
Poundland Polytunnels
« on: February 27, 2008, 19:31:10 »
Would anybody be so kind to send me two of these pound polytunnels and I will send postal orders back to cover cost of them and postage :)

Im miles away from these stores, but the sizes are perfect for my two veg boxes.

Thank you :)

beckydore

• Half Acre
Re: Poundland Polytunnels
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 14:52:51 »
Hi, I couldn't remember how many you wanted and bought 3 earlier while they had them. Let me know, and with your addresss and I'll put them in the post.
Becky

beckydore

• Half Acre
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 13:15:09 »
3 have now been sent. If anyone else wants to know, it cost £2.30 to post 3. Becky

springbok

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 17:20:31 »
Becky, I cant thank you enough for putting yourself out and getting some for me. 

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU :) :) :)

mapcr77

• Not So New ...
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2008, 16:37:38 »
3 have now been sent. If anyone else wants to know, it cost £2.30 to post 3. Becky

Can anyone give me more info about the poundland polytunnels? what size are they and which branches stock them (if I'm lucky, anywhere around leicester maybe?)

Thanks!!

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2008, 17:04:21 »
M, someone else will have the dimensions to hand, but here's how I got mine last year. I read here that Poundland shops the length and breadth of England! (dramatic smiley) had them - but they weren't to be seen in my local store in Birmingham. So I asked the Manager to get me some 8)   

And, bless him, he did ;D

springbok

• Hectare
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2008, 17:11:22 »

Can anyone give me more info about the poundland polytunnels? what size are they and which branches stock them (if I'm lucky, anywhere around leicester maybe?)

Thanks!!

I believe they are a pound each.
The sizes on the packets are as follows:

1.5m x 45cm x 45 cm

I am really chuffed with mine, they arrived this afternoon thanks to becky, as I am no where near a poundland :) :) :)

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal