Author Topic: One Pound Raffle  (Read 1673 times)

kenkew

• Hectare
  • Don't look now but...
One Pound Raffle
« on: February 24, 2008, 19:14:35 »
The walking stick in the photo below is offered in an A4A raffle. Normal selling price of this hand-made stick would be not less than £20. It’s up for grabs in this £1 raffle. The stick is medium weight, one metre in length – which is ideal for someone between 5’4” and 5’8” tall - has a wrist rope attached, finished with 3 layers of tough gloss varnish and is fitted with a metal ferrule on the base.
If you fancy having a go it’s pretty easy to enter. PM me with your Email address. I will send you a PayPal request for your number of tickets at £1 each and issue you numbers for each ticket. No restriction on amount of tickets, buy as many as you wish. If we sell ten tickets, then it’s a go. A4A will benefit via a donation in line with ticket sales. I’m only interested in covering the P&P and materials used to make this stick, not for the hours and expertise spent, but for that to happen, there has to be at least ten tickets sold.
 Drawing the winning ticket will a public event in that a respected member of A4A will be asked to do the honours on line.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 19:42:03 by kenkew »

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal