Author Topic: A great day  (Read 3499 times)

ox

• Not So New ...
A great day
« on: February 18, 2008, 14:10:40 »
our Allotments are in the ng2 area Wilford lane to be exact. it is a brilliant site good friendly people especially now we got rid of the Secretary in our agm and the treasurer. man they were a nightmare but there gone gone gone yipeeeee. There are going to be Lot's of changes and even a new constitution drawn up as the last one was amended willy nilly by the above doggy git's that they were.
No more bullying no more doggy dealing with the money and no more handing out gardens to people just to get their vote coming up to the agm and the vote of no confidence. It has been a ruff year and to top it off the association that we ALL pay into only defended the Secretary.
Thanks to this site and others i managed to gain enough information and found out the allotment law which has helped in ridding us of these horrid people once and for all.

I was on the committee and was booted off for sticking up for a fellow allotment holder by her click of wich were 5. My wife was then victimised as she was not allowed to have a plot in her own right. A chap who's garden is fabulous with a nice shed and greenhouses mowed lawn and about 30 fruit trees was victimised as the Secretary want THAT garden she made his life hell accusing him of all sorts attack a 70yearold retired school teacher. Sent the rspca round to another fellow allotment who had 12 chickens in what can only be seen as a beautiful coop and run. She decided that there were only six allowed per garden and TOLD him to neck the other six when he refused she called in the rspca who gave him 10 out of 10 for the way they were kept. The list is endless what she and her husband have done

Blooming brilliant  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 20:04:21 by Admin aka Dan »

twinkletoes

• Hectare
Re: A great day
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2008, 14:37:36 »
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! ;D  ;D  ;D
They sound like a British version of Nicolae Ceausescu and his wife Elena (remember them?).  But good has won over evil and I wish you all good luck in the future.  Now you can go and dig and enjoy your time at your lottie.
Twinkletoes

ox

• Not So New ...
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2008, 14:55:08 »
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! ;D  ;D  ;D
They sound like a British version of Nicolae Ceausescu and his wife Elena (remember them?).  But good has won over evil and I wish you all good luck in the future.  Now you can go and dig and enjoy your time at your lottie.
Twinkletoes

That what i intend to do i took on the plot to enjoy it and since they started on me ( Bad Idea) i have done nothing but research and re assure people that it will all be OK
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 14:58:03 by jimroden »

greenfinger

• Not So New ...
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2008, 15:52:17 »
WELL DONE!
these people got what they deserved. I can't believe people are being like that on allotments!
I thougt i was meant to be fun and friendly!!
I guess these kind of people always try to get a little power from wherever they can, ruining people's live in the process (intentionally). they're just sad and pathetic!

star

• Hectare
  • Northampton, sm greenhouse, heated propagator
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2008, 00:03:56 »
Hey Jim, what goes around.....comes around. They will meet their match one day.

Very happy for you that they are gone now, happy days ahead ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I was born with nothing and have most of it left.

Robert_Brenchley

• Hectare
    • My blog
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2008, 22:10:11 »
I was on the committee at my site when it was run by a couple who were rather like that. I was thrown out of the Association, unconstitutionally, for standing up to them, and failing to leave quietly when they started throwing allegations about. Apparently this constituted 'bringing the Association into disrepute'. The disreputable shenanigans which came out when we finally got a new committee just beggared belief.

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2008, 16:06:35 »
Good for you Jimbo, good riddance to bad eggs.
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

saddad

• Hectare
  • Derby, Derbyshire (Strange, but true!)
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2008, 16:40:07 »
Congratulations...
 ::)

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal