Author Topic: dont know if this is right?  (Read 2028 times)

Tohellwithweeds

• Half Acre
dont know if this is right?
« on: February 16, 2008, 07:55:07 »
i don't know if this is the right place to post this but just thought others should be warned that if you have an allotment on the boultham park site that there are some unsavoury types on there (kiddie fiddlers) one of them is a lotty holder and the other is his friend (they met in prison) so say no more.
we have reported them to the council our site is council ran but they don't seem to bothered by the fact that they are on site but what really concerns me is the fact that there is a scout hut behind the allotment i can see it CLEARLY from my lotty and if i can so can they >:( >:(
what i would like to know is do we have any rights to get them removed off the site as i don't feel safe when I'm at the lotty on my own  as one of them has started stopping at the end of my plot and stares either at me or the scout hut behind me either way it scares me.
there are quiet a few new lotty holders with children and i don't know if they should be told (if they haven't already) trouble is i don't get to see them as they come down when I'm not there but next time i see them i will tell them.
can we get a petition up to get them removed is this the right way to go about it. i just don't want them on the site as they are so near the scout hut and are close by to children i wouldn't be able to live with myself if any thing happened to any child by them
so please all advice would be helpful.
 this is what we have done all ready we have informed the council,informed the scout people, the old chap who just to run the allotments is aware of it but nothing seems to be happening and also i know one of them is on the sex offenders register so aren't they supposed to be monitored?
it just really worries me that people like that can get such easy access to children  so please help thanks   
Link To My Pictures
http://s265.photobucket.com/albums/ii229/ToHellWithWeeds/?mediafilter=images

MPG

• Quarter Acre
Re: dont know if this is right?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2008, 08:02:41 »
i would not have bothered telling the council, surely the police would be the best persons to inform? tell the police you are concerned about this person people and they or he/she keeps looking as if working a plan out and you are concerned over the children in the scout hall, also tell them you don't feel safe and you feel like you are being stalked,as for telling other people on ur lotty site be carefull you don't no how many are this persons friends......... mpg

jockomorrocco

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2008, 08:04:35 »
I would have a word with the police to see if there are any legal limitations on how close they can be to children (I would assume they are on the sex offenders list so the cops should know of any rules).If they are not allowed near schools why should they be allowed near a scout hut? Also if the police know about your concerns  and something did happen you will have done all you can . Good luck

franklynn

• Not So New ...
  • Wet In Doncaster
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2008, 08:53:43 »
How do you know this? is it a fact or a guess?

Frank

Tohellwithweeds

• Half Acre
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2008, 09:28:19 »
yep because he used to be friendly with one of the other people on our site and they got so friendly that they told them about there past and on Monday one of them was in court (for a offence to do with young girls) but walked free as the police hadn't served some papers to him in the time limit given so the police are aware and still nothing is done it just feels like every one is ignoring this
Link To My Pictures
http://s265.photobucket.com/albums/ii229/ToHellWithWeeds/?mediafilter=images

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal