Author Topic: How do I attach a photo  (Read 1283 times)

Producer

• Quarter Acre
How do I attach a photo
« on: February 01, 2008, 16:40:44 »
Hi, when writing a new post how do you include a photo directly from your harddrive or how do you attach one? Can see an attachement button??!!!

Cheers

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
Re: How do I attach a photo
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 16:50:03 »
If you pay £10 to Dan (admin) you can click on additional options and browse which photo(s) you want to post. You can also post via one of the free programmes but I think £10 is good value and helps Dan to keep this great site going.

Producer

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 19:29:04 »
A tenner sounds alright, tho ive only got 3 pounds to me name.  Whats these free programmes?!!

:)

Rob the rake

• Half Acre
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2008, 20:38:23 »
I use Photobucket. Free and simple to use.

You just upload your pics (you can save almost any image from the net, by right-clicking on it, and use these too) then copy and paste the IMG code for your chosen image into your post.

If I can do it, anyone can. ;)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 20:44:31 by Rob the rake »

Lauren S

• Hectare
  • Delightful Devon
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2008, 20:48:03 »
Whats these free programmes?!!

I use Photo Bucket...Just type as you would normally into the A4A *Reply Box*. Sign up and log into Photo Bucket. Locate the photo you want to use [on your computer]. Upload the photo to Photo Bucket. Once it is uploaded, under each photo you will see three options...Right click and copy the bottom option...*The IMG Code*[See Below pic]... and then paste that code into the reply box on A4A. Check your photo has been included in your reply by using the *Preview Button* located next to the *Post Button* at the bottom of the reply box. I hope this makes sense  ::)

« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 20:51:05 by Lauren S »
:) Net It Or You Won't Get It  :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal