Author Topic: Calling all WOWSERS  (Read 843 times)

ACE

• Hectare
Calling all WOWSERS
« on: January 17, 2008, 17:35:09 »
Is there anybody from Way Out West, I have to drive to Bristol tomorrow, then on down to Tiverton. What is the weather like? and are there any flood warnings for the main roads?

I shall be coming up  from Southampton via Salisbury to Bristol then using M4 and M5. Any info will be appreciated.

ACE

• Hectare
Re: Calling all WOWSERS
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2008, 07:45:11 »
Alright then no need to worry, I will get by, sigh, Don't give it a though, old Ace can look after himself. Watch the news tonight, and look out for the headlines. 'ACE GARDENER LAST SIGHTED SWIMMING TO VALHALLA'

I'm going out for a while, I might be some time!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D(manic laugh)

Cuke

• Half Acre
  • Abbeymead, Gloucester
    • Growing Our Own
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2008, 13:51:50 »
a bit late granted... but here in Gloucestershire a few miles north of Bristol it's a grey but dry day :)
Our little corner of the blogging world http://www.growingourown.co.uk

VP

• Quarter Acre
  • Get me out of here!
    • Vegplotting
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2008, 13:55:56 »
Sorry, got this a bit late to be really useful, but I think you've timed it just right between 2 bouts of the wet stuff. Hope the trip went well. I've put a few pictures of how bad it was on Wednesday on my blog. It's a lot better round here at the moment.
Best wishes,

VP
---------------------------------------------
http://vegplotting.blogspot.com

Old bird

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2008, 16:13:35 »
Hi Ace

I am between Bristol and Tiverton and as far as I know this way down it is clear!

The weather is - I think - like the rest of the country damp - grey and dull - Wow what a perfect weekend we will all have!!

Old Bird

;D

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal