Author Topic: Sony H1 Camera with lenses  (Read 2353 times)

Leonnie

• Acre
    • A Country Garden
Sony H1 Camera with lenses
« on: October 05, 2007, 19:53:41 »
I'm selling my camera with conversion lenses, see below for what's included:

Sony DSC-H1 Digital Camera
Sony Lens Wide Conversion
Sony Tele End Conversion Lens
Sony Close up Lens

I've had the camera for just over a year and the lenses for about a year. Camera is in excellent condition, lenses are like new still. All been well looked after and cared for.

Reason for sale: I've upgraded and need to generate some cash for additional lenses on my new camera.

Examples of photographs taken: see this slideshow, all the photos on here are taken by me with this camera.

I'm asking for £180.00 for the camera and all lenses listed above. The camera comes with it's original box, user guides, and all the bits that came with it when new. I'll donate 10% of sale price to A4a.

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
Re: Sony H1 Camera with lenses
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2007, 20:00:45 »
Hi Leonnie.  Just loved looking at those pics again but never mind the camera. How much do you want to pass on your talent?   ;D  ;D  ;D

G x
'The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.'

kenkew

• Hectare
  • Don't look now but...
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2007, 20:16:51 »
For anyone venturing into the digital world this is a good buy. The Sony lenses offered with the camera are also good investments. I know the camera on offer, it's 'fiddle free', and although not 'Top of the Range' for the offered price it's good value, very easy to get to grips with, certainly easy to use.
 If I was venturing into the digital world on a small budget but with a bit of ambition, well, for the price, I'd certainly consider this.
(Nope...I don't know Leonnie outside A4A.)
Ken.
PS: Sony took over Minolta recently and have a hugh new investment in the digi-cam market and eager to please Sony digi-cam users.)

Leonnie

• Acre
    • A Country Garden
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2007, 21:07:21 »
Thanks Georgie and Ken :)

Leonnie

• Acre
    • A Country Garden
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2007, 21:14:19 »
updated to say that the camera has now been sold at another forum :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal