Author Topic: Thistle  (Read 10043 times)

Plocket

• Hectare
  • Clematis Crystal Fountain
    • Plocket's Clematis Site
Re:Thistle
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2004, 16:51:24 »
Hi! Let me see if this works.....

Fingers crossed.....
The tree which moves some to tears of joy is in the eyes of others only a green thing which stands in the way... (William Blake)

Plocket

• Hectare
« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2004, 16:54:59 »
OH WOW!!! Thanks you guys!!!

My little one and grandpa's new Eucalyptus which we planted for him.

Plocket x
The tree which moves some to tears of joy is in the eyes of others only a green thing which stands in the way... (William Blake)

budgiebreeder

• Hectare
  • West Yorkshire.
« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2004, 18:52:21 »
Well done i forgot to say that the photos really ought to be 300'ish pixels then they dont take too much space or downloading.Thats about the size of yours.Also if you want a free Photomanager go to Hpphoto.com there is a free one on there that is quite good.You can re-size etc.Oh and it is best to Do preview first then post.
Earth fills her lap with treasures of her own.

Plocket

• Hectare
« Reply #63 on: June 29, 2004, 19:06:53 »
Hi Budgiebreeder

As you can see, I have taken your comments on board! Am delighted that I can now use this facility. Will have to play a bit more and find a suitable photo for my identity picture.

Thanks for all your help, and hope to talk to you soon.

Plocket x

Val

• Hectare
  • I hate those mieces to pieces
    • Wrinkles
« Reply #64 on: June 30, 2004, 11:13:03 »
Plocket she's a real little cutie, is she like her mum? I'm going to have a go but don't hang around, it could be some time!!
"I always wanted to be somebody…but I should have been more specific."

Plocket

• Hectare
« Reply #65 on: June 30, 2004, 12:58:05 »
Thank you Val! She is gorgeous. Initially she looks like my husband with the fair hair but she has my eyes, curls and feet!!! She will change so much over the next few years though it will be interesting to see how she turns out!!!

William O

• Half Acre
« Reply #66 on: June 30, 2004, 14:19:36 »
Great picture of Plocket, Plocket. Happy little girl I guess!
Happy Gardening

Plocket

• Hectare
« Reply #67 on: June 30, 2004, 14:34:35 »
Thank you William - she's the original Plocket - I've just borrowed it for the boards etc. Very happy, good natured child - we are very lucky! Picture taken to see which grows faster - daughter or Dad's Euc - HA HA HA!!! Both about the same age I think, but Euc potbound for a year or so prior to planting.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal