Author Topic: Hi to Si D  (Read 1437 times)

shirlton

• Hectare
  • west midlands
Hi to Si D
« on: July 16, 2007, 07:53:27 »
Well what do ya know. Have someone on the same allotment site as me and never even noticed he was on here. I wouldn't mind but he had even put pics up and I still didn't recognise them. Put it down to my age. Anyway I would like to officially welcome Si D myself and sincerely apologise for going around the site with me eyes closed. Mind you we have waved at him a couple of times when we have passed by on the plot. At last i will have someone to pass all me extra's on to. ;D
When I get old I don't want people thinking
                      "What a sweet little old lady"........
                             I want em saying
                    "Oh Crap! Whats she up to now ?"

saddad

• Hectare
  • Derby, Derbyshire (Strange, but true!)
Re: Hi to Si D
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2007, 15:13:04 »
Hi Si d have a great time!
 ;D

Si D

• Acre
    • North Birmingham CTC
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 17:17:24 »
Thank you and appologies from me for not noticing this welcome  :-[

It was great to meet you today.  What a nice and friendly bunch of people A4allers are  :)

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2007, 08:57:26 »
Hello SiD and apologies for not noticing your reply to the welcome I'd also not noticed  ::) Only just seen on Shirl's AGM thread that you're here with us. Good to have another Brummie here 8) I'm in Bournville & went over to Court Lane to deliver some raspberry canes to Shirl and family a while back - must have been a while back cos it was a beautiful hot sunny day ;D....apart from a nice site, the local chippie's good as well :D

Happy plotting,

Lishka

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal