Author Topic: A copy of "The Greenhouse Expert" by Dr. D.G.Hessayon  (Read 1201 times)

gerbera

• Half Acre
A copy of "The Greenhouse Expert" by Dr. D.G.Hessayon
« on: June 17, 2007, 21:37:14 »
I have 2 copies of this book and would like to send the spare one to a loving new home. :)

I'm not entirely sure what I want in exchange ??? More space in my little garden would be my first choice....but alas... :-\.

I'd quite like to try any Kuri squash (chestnutty-flavour appeals) :),  or any berry plants/runners (the more obscure the better...I'd love some whimberries!).

I grow lots of things (mainly fruit, veg and herbs), in a very small space....so any offers would be appreciated. I'm open to suggestions. ;D

The book is worth about a fiver...and shouldn't cost much more than a quid to post. Not expecting too much in return....would just like my spare to go to a loving home and maybe have a little treat in return. :-*

Jitterbug

• Hectare
  • Dance as if no one is watching...
    • Leighton Lottie
Re: A copy of "The Greenhouse Expert" by Dr. D.G.Hessayon
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2007, 16:27:24 »
Hi Creckless

I would be interested in the book.  Its one I have not yet invested in.  I have the Veg & Herb and Fruit one and they are very good references.  I have green hubbard squash that I think tastes similar to the one you want.  Also have some Gem Squash (Rolet) seeds -- might have some butternut ? lots of bean and pea - let me know.  You can search the swap list as I posted a list some time ago - still got most stuff on it.

Jitterbug
If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning....

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal