Author Topic: Green Netting for Sale!!!!!  (Read 1693 times)

heathhall

Green Netting for Sale!!!!!
« on: June 16, 2007, 15:51:53 »
I bid on some scaffolders netting at an auction and intended to buy two lots of it. I accidentally won over 30!!! Needless to say the wife is not too pleased as it covers half of her parents garden as i managed to hide it there for a while!
Anyway I was wondering if anybody wanted any. I am genuinely not trying to make profit on it and am willing to show the invoice to people to prove they are getting it for the same as i paid for it.
The Details:
Each net measures 5mx1.5m and there are 7 nets in each bundle.
I am based between Leeds/Bradford about 5mins off M62 so would prefer people to come and collect or arrange pick up.
the netting is the high quality heavy duty stuff with brass eyes all the way round each sheet. There is also high tensile rope sewn into the edges. This stuff is VERY strong.
If people want to get in touch and ask questions please feel free.
I can provide some photos of the netting if anyone wants it emailing.
If anyone wants to arrange collection, each bundle weighs about 12kilo and measures about 78cmx56cmx26cm and I will be happy to wrap the bundles in plastic sheeting for postage.
I paid a couple of pence off £2 per sheet so am looking for £14 per bundle and i will donate the extra pennies back to the site.
Like I said, I am just looking to get rid of this stuff so it is going on a first come basis.
For any more info please feel free to get in touch with me at:
John@jfk74.fsnet.co.uk

Thanks

John

ps anyone that does take some netting off my hands will be helping me to save my marriage!!!!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal