Author Topic: Gardeners World  (Read 1329 times)

notlaps

• Not So New ...
  • Gwen i wish i was!
Gardeners World
« on: June 15, 2007, 22:07:48 »
Hi all

just been to the show, it was great this year i think combining the garden show with the food and home show was a good idea, didn't spend as much as i expected either, don't know about anyone else but the prices this year seem to be better then ever, and i did the seed swap, which gardeners world organised but i got loads back, Met James Martin, he was walking through after being on the superthearte thing, although wasn't that impressed i was shocked to see him so i said "oh it's James Martin!" he raised his eyebrows as if to say "yeah and?" i continued to say hello, to which he did reply but didn't make any real effort! I felt like a right idot! Not like Alan Titchmarsh last year, who had a natter with me. Some people! Anyone who is planning on going there tomorrow for your veg go to the floral marquee there an amazing little stall everything is edible and reasonably priced, get a discount if you've got a gardeners world card!

Also was not a pleasant experience driving home, the weather was horrible, it was a lovely sunny morning but the heavens opened this afternoon!
The grass is never green on the other side, so improve the lawn you have!

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal