Author Topic: The Preditor  (Read 733 times)

davyw1

• Hectare
  • I love My Country
The Preditor
« on: June 04, 2007, 21:38:26 »
We strive us gardeners don,t we.  Starting from the planting of our seeds to cutting our first Cabbage we constantly do battle with the PREDITOR
We plant peas and the mice are there digging them up, thats because they live in your garden and know their way about.  PREDTOR.
Your young plants are doing well, then morning the tops are eaten off, What ever done it has been to your garden before.  Dined and left   PREDITOR.
Eventually we are there, plant in the ground and growing well then along comes lots of little PREDITORS, They have all been there before they can smell it, fresh veg, loverly jubberley, let me in there. PREDITOR
The Rat knows when your Sweetcorn is ready before you do but its a regular visitor and and can wait for its dinner  PREDITOR.
The Rabbit, it lives near your garden and knows its way in to chomp on your veg when the time is right cos it can smell it. PREDITOR.
We are resilient people us lottie people  we can deal with any PREDITOR that wishes to confront us and destroy our hard work, to try and stop us from reaping our just rewards.
Then it arrives the ultimate PREDITOR, it has never visited your allotment site let alone your garden, but it knows its way there it can find your open gate in an instant knowing you are in and you are venerable.
IIIIIITTTTTTSSSS

AN OLD MAN WITH AN EMPTY CARRIER BAG.

When you wake up on a morning say "good morning world" and be grateful

DAVY

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal