Author Topic: San marzano toms.  (Read 7250 times)

carolinej

• Hectare
Re: San marzano toms.
« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2007, 10:46:05 »
Thanks Jeannine. Will PM you this evening.

cj :)

Tee Gee

• Hectare
  • Huddersfield - Light humus rich soil
    • The Gardener's Almanac
« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2007, 14:09:23 »
As for the website I seen   webssite posted in 1996 that had more useful gardening info on them.

Ah!! fame at last Gridgardener has read my website( he must have done to make comparisons)

Just for the record GG some of the data in my website goes back to 1986 does that give you any consolation?

Like everyone else you are entitled to your opinions but at least the rest of us are a bit more mannerable when we reply.

Personally I get the feeling that you have a lot to offer the forums if only you would mend that chip on your shoulder.

mr plasma

• Half Acre
« Reply #62 on: May 21, 2007, 15:57:41 »
there may be trouble ahead ;D

thewoodle

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2007, 16:45:34 »
Tee Gee, Thanks to GG's rude remarks I had a look at your website. I have now added it to my "favourites" list. Thanks for the tip GG ;D

cleo

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #64 on: May 21, 2007, 17:35:42 »
I too have pressed the `ignore` button. Without any ill feelings towards the city I feel Coventry is the best place for those who add little but poor manners and who seem to feel that by insulting others they have some special right to be listened to.

Norfolk n Proud

• Half Acre
  • From humble beginnings...
« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2007, 18:17:29 »
Hi TeeGee, i'm very impressed by the website, ( and said so in the visitors book ) personally i think GG is being influenced by the Dark Side ( Star Wars fans will know wha i mean )  ;)
Thas a rummun !!

Curryandchips

• Hectare
« Reply #66 on: May 22, 2007, 10:29:55 »
True Stephan, all the grumps get sent to my home town !!!

Just read this thread all the way through, since I am growing SM too. Have enjoyed ALL the posts except those by GG and any other aliases ...

Suggestion to members who feel hurt by offensive posts ... there is also a 'report to moderator' button at the bottom right of each post ... this highlights the post to admin (superDan), who can deal with the situation in a more heavyweight manner if need be.

Derek :)
The impossible is just a journey away ...

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal