Author Topic: Thompson and Morgan sale  (Read 1330 times)

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
Thompson and Morgan sale
« on: May 14, 2007, 19:00:24 »
My order arrived today I had had no confirmation either,someone was asking and I can't find the thread.XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

pye

• Half Acre
  • Little plot of London clay
Re: Thompson and Morgan sale
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2007, 22:49:44 »
It was me, thanks Jeannine. I phoned them today and my order wasn't on their system. Bit worrying after I'd put in credit card details and everything.

Anyway, added it all again (including mokums :P), got me email this afternoon so hoping they'll be here for the weekend.
You been goofin' with the bees?

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
Re: Thompson and Morgan sale
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2007, 23:10:42 »
Actually Pye, I gave them two orders within a few days of each other,today I got the first one.

I was a bit concerned after reading your post so I went back on to the site to see if there was a bit about your recent orders,like on Amazon.

Just for curiosity I tapped on my basket and sure enough the second order was still in there. I too have paid for it so I wll have to phone them now I think. I can't think why it was in there if the order had gone through.

XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal