Author Topic: Purple Sage  (Read 1339 times)

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
Purple Sage
« on: March 11, 2007, 17:44:29 »
Does anyone have a few seeds or a spare cutting please?  My current plant is well passed its best and try as I might every cutting I take seems to get powdery mildew. :(  I have plenty of herb, veg or flower seeds to swap in return.

G x
'The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.'

Jitterbug

• Hectare
  • Dance as if no one is watching...
    • Leighton Lottie
Re: Purple Sage
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2007, 09:43:25 »
Hello Georgie

I have some on order from Sarah Raven - if they ever arrive - keep me posted if you don't get anywhere else.  The SR office says that they were posted Thursday last week - butthen they have been saying that for over a fortnight.

Jitterbug
If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning....

Suzanne

• Hectare
  • sun is shining
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2007, 12:12:48 »
I have some small plants that I took from cuttings last year - Happy to send one to you if you want. PM your details.

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2007, 12:19:50 »
Thank you both.  Jitterbug, I hope your seeds arrive soon. Suzanne, I'll send you a PM.

G x
'The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.'

Jitterbug

• Hectare
  • Dance as if no one is watching...
    • Leighton Lottie
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2007, 15:11:47 »
Some of my seeds arrived last night.  If you want a couple lof the purple sage et me have your pm and I'll pop some into the mail for you.

Jitterbug
If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning....

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal