Author Topic: Stevia seeds  (Read 1811 times)

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
Stevia seeds
« on: March 05, 2007, 11:47:46 »
Hi I received seeds from Us today and I had said I would share the Stevia with a couple of people, sorry I have to let you down on this one,I got a refund on these, they were actually out of stock, however there is a liitle packet with 5 seeds in as a freebie , on the note they said they just had a few and sent it so as not to dissapoint due to the order going to the Uk,I thought that was very nice, but sadly not enough to share. XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

cambourne7

• Hectare
  • Growing in the back garden having lost lotty
Re: Stevia seeds
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2007, 11:52:47 »
understandable Jeannine :-)

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2007, 12:13:29 »
Hi I will plant all of them and if I have a spare plant I will post again XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

Biscombe

• Hectare
  • Spanish Gardening In Orgiva
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 18:18:06 »
I've heard that Stevia is hard to germinate too! I've got 2 pots on the go, will you let me know when yours germinates Jeannie?

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2007, 18:30:18 »
OK, I will post when something shows, also having a go at cranberry seeds, didn't realise they had to fridged for ages and can take a year to germinate,XX Jeannine

Amazin

• Hectare
  • N W London
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2007, 17:35:03 »
You can also get Stevia seeds in the UK here:

http://www.nickys-nursery.co.uk/seeds/pages/herb-s.htm
Lesson for life:
1. Breathe in     2. Breathe out     3. Repeat

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal