Author Topic: February A4A Raffle  (Read 2502 times)

kenkew

• Hectare
  • Don't look now but...
February A4A Raffle
« on: January 31, 2007, 13:06:56 »
The new Email address for the A4A raffle from now is;

keniskew@gmail.com

Raffle details:
It’s not everyone who wants to win a book and it’s not everyone who wants to win a walking companion…( and it’s not everyone who wants to win either !) Sooo, the raffle in February is offering a choice between two prizes. You don’t have to have tickets for each prize. You still only buy as many tickets as you would normally wish to, all you do is let me know when you order your tickets which prize you prefer.

This month’s offers are;
A home crafted walking companion or two garden related books. The two books count as one prize. So your choice, should you win will be either the walking companion or the two books.
Pippa’s book is one I bought last year and it’s sat on the shelf since then. The Topiary book is brand new.

Please let me know how many tickets you would like via the Email address above.

Please put your name, your postal address and your A4A name in the Email.

( All details are typed onto a hard copy which is shredded after the draw. No details are stored or used in any way other than for the raffle month in question.)

February Raffle doors are now open.

Thanks for helping to support A4A.
Ken.

kenkew

• Hectare
  • Don't look now but...
Re: February A4A Raffle
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2007, 23:10:12 »
Congratulations to January's winner and thanks to those who supported the effort.

The door to the February Raffle is open, come on in, chance to win and support the site at the same time.

keniskew@gmail.com

kenkew

• Hectare
  • Don't look now but...
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2007, 13:01:46 »
The raffle has it's first supporter.... :)

keniskew@gmail.com

or a PM for details if you're still not sure how to join in.

Don't leave it too late, some did last month and missed out.

norfolklass

• Hectare
  • Norwich - a fine city
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2007, 15:48:30 »
Congratulations to January's winner and thanks to those who supported the effort.
The door to the February Raffle is open, come on in, chance to win and support the site at the same time.

a worthy cause, and top prizes to be won
(a very satisfied customer ;D)

Emagggie

• Hectare
  • Out to lunch.
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2007, 21:45:59 »
I take it you were  'that winner' Norfolklass. Congratulations from me, enjoy your prize. Mine is going like a good'un, and lives by the back door where Mollie-the-Collie finds it a good walk 'hinter' (unless it's just the smell of Ken's dog ;D)
Smile, it confuses people.

kenkew

• Hectare
  • Don't look now but...
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2007, 10:49:26 »
With only 4 tickets sold this month I'm afraid the February raffle is a no-go! I guess the prizes don't appeal..! I don't mind giving the prizes but we didn't even cover postage costs this time let alone A4A not benefiting.

So, I'll sort out a different prize for March and see if that goes any better.

Apologies to those who tried to have a go this month but the idea is to help A4A not for me to cover a loss each month when there isn't enough participants.

Look out for March....?   :-\

Melbourne12

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Harrow, Middx
    • Allotmenteering Blog
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2007, 17:54:46 »
Any news of the March Raffle?  I rather enjoy the raffle, and it would be sad if it drifted away ....

norfolklass

• Hectare
  • Norwich - a fine city
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2007, 20:10:00 »
I have a copy of "Allotted Time: twelve months, two blokes, one shed, no idea" by Robin Shelton that I'm happy to donate as a prize, if this helps at all?
(only if people are interested in winning it, I guess!)

kenkew

• Hectare
  • Don't look now but...
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2007, 20:30:13 »
The raffle is alive and well.
I really think that when it works it's a great way to raise a bit of something for the site and to add a bit (ok, a small bit ) of excitment once a month and it's only a quid a go. It's something to have a go at and something to look forward to too.

I finished a stick 'with a difference' last night. ( Took a bit longer than I thought!) I'll be posting him tomorrow. Let's see how he goes.
Ken.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal