Author Topic: Newbie here, hello!  (Read 1831 times)

Geo

• Not So New ...
Re: Newbie here, hello!
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2006, 22:18:13 »
Welcome Tina..love your art work 8)

Geo.. :)
"The earth meets the sky over the hill, I was told by a sparrow with a lump on his head."

Marymary

• Hectare
  • Norwich
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2006, 22:26:25 »
I agree your pictures are very beautiful.  Glad to see they are selling well.  Oh yes & hello from me too.  Good luck with the site.

timelady

• Half Acre
    • Artwork of Tina Mammoser
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2006, 11:45:00 »
Funny enough my mentor (I didn't go to art school, I studied with an artist for a few years) said that I'd start painting allotments now! I pshawed that of course, it's not the sea. But... yesterday I really wished I'd brought my sketchbook! Uh oh.  :D I love doing these really simple drawings with a marker (no erasing mistakes!) and now have visions of allotment drawings... I really need to build the shed soon, maybe I could get an easel in there. ;)

Tina.

trojanrabbit

• Half Acre
  • There are those who call me... Pete
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2006, 10:17:02 »
Hi Tina,

Welcome! Pull up a stool and make yourself comfortable.  :)

Sorry I'm late, I'm a bit inconsistent in my visiting/posting - keep failing to say hi to new people, despite the fact that I found that really nice when I first tipped up here.  :-[

Cool art BTW.  8)

laters
Pete

timelady

• Half Acre
    • Artwork of Tina Mammoser
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2006, 20:55:46 »
Hi Pete, don't worry... I'm a moderator on another forum and know how you get a bit blase about things after a while. :) Newbies seem to breed and multiply. ;)

Good news about our allotments, there's only one or two left! Which is great given the state of most of them. So hopefully next year we'll have a lovely little thriving community.

Tina.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal