Author Topic: Solomons seal  (Read 2568 times)

Mrs Ava

• Hectare
Solomons seal
« on: April 09, 2004, 23:17:30 »
Does anyone have a little bit or some seeds I could adopt?  Always wanted it, but never gotten it and I don't know anyone with any!  Thanks oh wonderous peeps.  ;D ;D ;D

sister_sizzy

• Not So New ...
  • I love Allotments 4 All
Re:Solomons seal
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2004, 08:22:05 »
Hi EJ, If you haven't received any already I have some roots you could have (it grows in my garden like a weed).  Let me know if you want any and we will figure out the best way to get it to you.
Sylvia

Mrs Ava

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2004, 11:39:27 »
oooo Sylvia, would really love some, just a little to get me started would be excellent!  Is it huge this time of year or does it set lots of seeds  ???  I love it, but know b*gger all about it, other than I love the way it looks!

Speak soon.  ;D

sister_sizzy

• Not So New ...
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2004, 14:27:54 »
I have about 5 roots in a pot that are about 8 ins tall at the moment, they are such lovely graceful plants I pot up all of my spares (I have found they quite quickly make large clumps) can't bear to throw spare plants away.

Any suggestions from anyone how I can get these to Emma-Jane

It might be better to wait until the autumn when they have died down and I can send the roots.

Garden Manager

• Hectare
  • Denman the Great
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2004, 15:49:06 »
Probably best sent 'bare root'. Or at least this may prove the cheapest way to do it. If you send the plant you'll want special packaging to fit the plant in a pot, plus 'padding' material to stop it getting damaged in transit.

Hope this helps

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal