Author Topic: I've been sent to coventry........  (Read 1784 times)

angle shades

• Hectare
  • Lincoln,Lincolnshire
I've been sent to coventry........
« on: September 25, 2006, 19:21:54 »
by my cat Mogodidly  ::), she's had trouble with her ears,always scratching them,for years(shes 17), we put drops in which she doesn't like, but tolerates.

drops put in today and she won't come near me (this is a first) and cowers when I go to her, you would think I've beaten her every day we've had her ::) instead of pampering her every whim :)

just to show how cross she is with me, every visitor we have had today,she has sat on their lap and glared at me through half open eyes, she usually hides from guests... it's going to be a long night, but this is why we love them isn't it? ;D/shadesx
grow your own way

katynewbie

• Hectare
  • Manchester
Re: I've been sent to coventry........
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2006, 19:50:35 »
 ;D ;D ;D

I know the feeling well! Just been away for a week and it took Bud 3 days to speak to me upon my return. When it comes time to do the "painless spot on the back of the neck" stuff he runs off and I have to trap him in a corner somewhere and pin him down to do it, he even looks at me if I get a tablet out of a foil strip in case it's the evil flea stuff!

Hope Mogs ears are better soon!

angle shades

• Hectare
  • Lincoln,Lincolnshire
Re: I've been sent to coventry........
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2006, 21:18:49 »
:) thank you KN, mogs has just been and sat on my printer, and set it going again ::)her way of saying feed me! she's gone off in a huff again now,she's got her' human' wrapped round her little paws again  ;D

my girl likes to combed with a wire tooth comb every morning, she sits with her back to me as if shes at the barbers :)(instead of the evil flea stuff!)/shades x
grow your own way

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal