Author Topic: 10 copies of my poultry basics ebook for sale  (Read 2164 times)

slyfox-mal

• Acre
    • my diary
10 copies of my poultry basics ebook for sale
« on: September 20, 2006, 20:05:24 »
 i have ten copies to sell on here but all proceeds go to dan for his hard work on here  they go for 1.49 on ebay  but you can pay whatever you want  remember its going to dan  i think its only fair after all i used his forum to get opinions and help on this e book regards mal
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are,
the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

Admin aka Dan

• Administrator
  • Hectare
    • Allotments 4 All
Re: 10 copies of my poultry basics ebook for sale
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2006, 18:44:14 »
Just wondering if you managed to sell any copies of the e-book via the site?

Dan

slyfox-mal

• Acre
    • my diary
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2006, 19:38:33 »
no mate i have not  i have had no replies wotsoever and i honestly thought i may have had some   seems like i cant give them away on here strange really as they are selling like hotcakes on ebay  maybe they just don't want to donate to you mate lol j/k  oh well ill leave this  on here for now and who knows  maybe ill get some intrest
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are,
the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

Melbourne12

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Harrow, Middx
    • Allotmenteering Blog
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2006, 13:50:29 »
We're thinking about getting the odd chook or three, so I'd like to buy your e-Book, please.  I'll happily donate £2 to A4A in return for a copy.  How do we do the transaction?

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal