Author Topic: Website 'Subscriptions'  (Read 1797 times)

Admin aka Dan

• Administrator
  • Hectare
    • Allotments 4 All
Website 'Subscriptions'
« on: August 22, 2006, 19:34:20 »
Over the next few days I will changing the way donations are handled.

As people know sometimes when a donation is made it takes a few days for the picture posting facility to appear, this is due to me having to do it manually.

I am changing the site to use an automatic system, this may mean that if you have made a donation your picture posting facility may disappear - if it does don't worry just drop me a PM or email and I'll sort it out for you.

Donations (subscriptions) will still be entirely voluntary, and nothing else will change.

Hope that make sense.

Cheers

Dan

Curryandchips

• Hectare
Re: Website 'Subscriptions'
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2006, 20:11:55 »
I lost my avatar today, and found I couldn't re-upload it by the normal means. I reinstated it by inserting a url to photobucket. Would this be related to the work you are doing, or is it entirely coincidental ...? Since other avatars appear not to be visible, including your own !
The impossible is just a journey away ...

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2006, 09:04:05 »
Dan. Do we get a reminder when subs are due please? Will save me delving through bank statements. Will make a note next time!!
Lorna.

weedbusta

• Hectare
  • glasgow
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2006, 15:08:28 »
me too dan, memory like a hen.

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2006, 15:42:59 »
(coming in hesitantly....) can you not do as I advise tenants here for the renewal of their Smoke Alarm batteries, and decide a date yourself that you'll remember for renewal (ie Christmas Day, whatever)? Easy then to do it without asking Dan to set up a system of reminders?

Just a thought (probably the only one I'll have this year, so be easy on me :o)

Lishka

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2006, 16:35:50 »
Well the thing is Lish that since retiring my brain has gone all limp (oh dear). No more having to think of all the daily things to remember (and the things the boss always forgot). However, I have given myself a talking to and will now make more notes. Alright?? ;D ;D ;D
Lorna

MikeB

• Hectare
  • Harleston, Norfolk
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2006, 16:59:23 »
Lorna, I renewed my subscription today, there is an option that allows you to make this a recurring event so that do don't have to worry about it again. If you don't like this option, don't worry I've put a reminder in the calander for this day next year which I will renew each year for you as it occurs since this is when I have to pay.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2006, 20:44:17 by MikeB »

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2006, 17:20:43 »
Thanks Mike.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal