Author Topic: UPDATED WEBSITE 18th August  (Read 995 times)

STEVEPARTRIDGE

• Half Acre
    • MY ALLOTMENTS DIARY
UPDATED WEBSITE 18th August
« on: August 20, 2006, 20:35:16 »
Hi all, it's good to get the site back up and running, thanks Dan for fixing it. Just to let you all know that I have added this weeks update to my website, regards Steve.

http://www.myallotments.blogspot.com

shirlton

• Hectare
  • west midlands
Re: UPDATED WEBSITE 18th August
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 08:42:37 »
HI steve I sent a really long post for you to read about your plot and also about llanbedr. We have been going there for over 30 years. At the moment I haven't got the time to write it all again so will try later btw nice plot
When I get old I don't want people thinking
                      "What a sweet little old lady"........
                             I want em saying
                    "Oh Crap! Whats she up to now ?"

STEVEPARTRIDGE

• Half Acre
    • MY ALLOTMENTS DIARY
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2006, 16:45:41 »
Hi Shirlton, thankyou for your comments I can only assume that it was one of the posts that have been caught up in the virus/ hacker problem that the site experienced at the weekend, thankyou in advance regards Steve.

shirlton

• Hectare
  • west midlands
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2006, 18:22:18 »
Hi again Steve.
                          By the look of your blog site you must be a computer whiz. It took me ages to get my stuff on mine and then it was all in the wrong order. Ireally must get my daughter Tracy to show me how to do it. Everything I know about the pc has been a hit and miss affair.
About Wales, We have been going there for over 30 years. we used to have  a fishing boat on Shell Island. We were down there at every opportunity.
The kids used to love it apart from the old man who used to sit on the stone bench on the bridgee. No matter what time we passed over that bridge He was always sittin there. He used to see the kids and turn his cap sideways and drop his teeth the little ones were frightened to death of him. Poor old man would have passed on by now. He had a house down by the garage when it was there. If you have been going there for  along time you will probably knpw him. We always did the walk at the top of llanbedr up the roman steps.
We were hoping to go this year but my poor old mom needs alot of help now so we haven't been able to go. Still we do have the new allotment to go to and we are really enjoying it.
    Hope you don't get bored reading this long post
                               Regards  Shirley
When I get old I don't want people thinking
                      "What a sweet little old lady"........
                             I want em saying
                    "Oh Crap! Whats she up to now ?"

shirlton

• Hectare
  • west midlands
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2006, 18:28:10 »
btw, Love your dahlia slide show