Author Topic: posting fotos  (Read 2953 times)

sunflower

• Half Acre
  • it doesn`t cost a thing to smile
posting fotos
« on: March 28, 2004, 17:30:25 »
I know there have been several postings on this subject but i am completley stupid when it come to stuff like this so,i have registered with hpphoto downloaded or uploaded   :-\ but not sure where to go from there says about e-mailing your pics but not sure if that is what u shuold do. Please help in VERY easy terms, stupid woman here. Thanksxx
Light of my life!

Palustris

• Hectare
Re:posting fotos
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2004, 18:30:11 »
First question Did you change the size of your phtot's before putting them into Hpphoto? If not ask again and I (or someone else) will help you with that. Otherwise :-
Go to your Album on Hp.
Select the photo you wish to posr
On the right of the screen in Photo Tools is the line
Create Link for auction. Put you mouse cursor on it and left click.
This will take you to another screenPut a tick in the little circle next to Large in the Choose an Image Size.
Then click Highlight Text
Press Control+ C
Then Click on Done.
Go to A4A
In Gallery for example start new topic as usual. Then Click on the little picture of a mountain scene It is the one under the strike through S.
Place the mouse cursor between the 2 sets of [][] brackets (I cannnot type what is in them as it tries to do it. but img and /img are there)
Then Press Ctrl+V and the address of your pic should appear.
Press Preview to see if it works then Post.
Have fun
Gardening is the great leveller.

tim

• Hectare
  • Just like the old days!
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2004, 18:36:25 »
That b....y bird of yours has had more than you? Or it's won the pools? Or laid an ostrich egg?

Re-sizing? Should I? Never have, & it seems to work. What am I missing? = Tim
« Last Edit: March 28, 2004, 18:37:27 by tim »

Palustris

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2004, 19:24:32 »
I re-size because I have not got Broadband and it takes too long to upload the photos to Hpphoto otherwise. It is not necessary just time saving. Yon hen had laid a square 'un.
Gardening is the great leveller.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal