Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1948 times)

bettyboo

• I enjoy working on the allotment with the birds an
Hello
« on: July 15, 2006, 17:41:00 »
Hello everyone
My name is Betty and I am from Merseyside. My husband and I have an allotment from last September, we have chickens and rabbits on it as well as growing are vegies. We have built a small garden area with a pond.
We are there every day now as we are both disabled, so it is a great way to get out of the house for a few hours every day, and we do enjoy the fruits of our labours.

Yours Bettyboo
Live life to the full we are only here once

rosebud

• Hectare
    • allotments4all
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2006, 21:09:31 »
Hi Betty, how about saying hello in the shed you will meet lots more nice peeps. ;D

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2006, 17:42:26 »
Just in case you don't... Hi Betty and husband. Glad to see you here on A4A. Great site, lots of advice freely given and nothing is too much bother for the members.. I don't have an allotment but enjoy my garden. Have made several virtual friends who I keep in touch with via PM's. Sometimes nice to just have a little chat to someone (oh boy and I can chat) Just ask Rosebud or Georgie ;D ;D Good luck.
Lorna.

MrsKP

• Hectare
  • Sunny Glasgow
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2006, 20:07:00 »
evening Betty, hello, welcome, pleased to meet you, put your feet up and enjoy (when you get time from all the hard work growing) !

;D
There's something happening every day  @ http://kaypeesplot.blogspot.com/ & http://kaypeeslottie.blogspot.com/

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2006, 23:40:06 »
Hello Betty, pleased you've found your way here. Great idea to build a garden area and pond at your lottie, must be a great place to be...lounging about watching your dinner grow - what could be better 8) ;D

Lishka

Gardengirl

• Hectare
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2006, 16:53:05 »
Hello Betty.......a BIG WELCOME from me too :)  Hope you enjoy your time on A4A where you will 'meet' many new, helpful friends.  Your lottie sounds very interesting, especially with your chickens & rabbits.  Hope you will be able to post some photos sometime :)  Best wishes........Pat
Happy gardening all...........Pat

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal