Author Topic: Ivybridge, Devon  (Read 4981 times)

firstofficerspong

• Not So New ...
  • South Devon
Ivybridge, Devon
« on: January 06, 2006, 11:25:33 »
Hello everyone, new to your site so please forgive me if I am asking a common question!  Is there anyone here from Ivybridge in Devon?  I would love to get an allotment here but there is only one site (full +++!) as far as I know, and I believe that might be closed soon.  Anyone know of any other sites locally?
Thanks for your help
John

Bun

• Half Acre
Re: Ivybridge, Devon
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2006, 17:41:56 »
Well hello there Noddy no-mates! (I always thought it was Nobby!)

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D   ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D ;D

firstofficerspong

• Not So New ...
  • South Devon
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2006, 08:24:49 »
Ahhh!  You see, if I had any mates I'd have known that!!

Bun

• Half Acre
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2006, 12:06:49 »
 ;D  ;D  ;D

Pixie

• Acre
  • Chorlton the magical happiness dragon
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2006, 14:14:29 »
Hi there - I used to live in Plymouth and know Ivybridge quite well - I think that there is only one site but pop along to the town council office and put your name down.

I see that the old railway allotments have opened on Embankment road in Plymouth again have you tried there? they look really full and used but there is no harm in trying as everytime I go pasted they seem to have added a few new plots - when i was a kid they had them on the opposite side of the road near the embankment near the bridge and next to the industrial units - maybe if they get enough demand they will reopen these my Nan and gramps had a plot there and grew loads.

Could also see if they have any available in Plympton that would be closer - nan and gramps moved from this to the railway one as it was bigger.
"Jump in, we'll take you for a spin, and show you round the Wheelie World..."

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal