Author Topic: Another stupid question!  (Read 1458 times)

Sparky

• Quarter Acre
  • New chick on the lottie
Another stupid question!
« on: March 15, 2004, 18:57:31 »
I have now bought my seeds, thanks to all your suggestions about the good seed catalogues, and have read loads of books/advice etc and am raring to go with the planting.  

The only problem is I think I have hit information overload...  :o can anyone tell me what they have already planted and what i should be doing in the next few weeks?  

I have no greenhouse or cold frame so am making do with window sills.  I have planted tomato seeds but am not sure what to do next...  :-\

Sparky

Doris_Pinks

• Hectare
Re:Another stupid question!
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2004, 19:07:59 »
Sparky if you go into the shed and look under  Sow.....what have you sowed? it will give you a very good idea of what everyone is up to!  I planted more tomato seeds today (at this rate I shall be feeding the whole town!) lettuce, and pumpkin Atlantic Giant. On the lottie I put in potatoes under fleece and cloches, and also some parsnips interspersed with radishes, and a few rows of early carrots, all under cloches. But then I am in the south and it really does depend on what neck of the woods you live in!  ;D  It all catches up eventually, DP
We don't inherit the earth, we only borrow it from our children.
Blog: http://www.nonsuchgardening.blogspot.com/

ina

• Hectare
    • My Homepage
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2004, 19:12:13 »
Hi Spark. Our very own Gardener has a website with a gardening calendar, this may help you too. Good luck.
http://www.thegardenersalmanac.co.uk/

The gardener

• Acre
  • In gardening-Effort in generally equals effort out
    • The Gardeners Almanac
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2004, 20:13:48 »
Thanks Ina  ;D

The Gardener

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal