Author Topic: My boys  (Read 1702 times)

Money_Bunny

• Half Acre
    • Blogging in Bulgaria
My boys
« on: May 19, 2006, 22:00:57 »
Was messing about with the camera this afternoon and took some shots of the horses for you to see.

Here goes, hope this works

My old boy Rob (the white grey) his companion Flint, who's just a year old and growing more each day and Bill the Goat.

The hooligans! Sol and CJ
British Ex-pat now living and gardening in Bulgaria.

katynewbie

• Hectare
  • Manchester
Re: My boys
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2006, 22:30:34 »
 ;D

Lovely pics MB! They don't look like hooligans at all, can we have more pics of Bill please? Love goats, only because I don't have one...lol

;)

flossie

• Hectare
  • Lincoln
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2006, 22:31:55 »
Yes a close up of Bill please and a few stories about his antics  - thanks MB

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2006, 22:48:55 »
Money Bunny. Nice photos. My Grandaughter has a horse (Phoebe) but no goat :)
Phoebe keeps me gowing with good stuff for the garden ;D
Lorna.

Money_Bunny

• Half Acre
    • Blogging in Bulgaria
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2006, 23:37:34 »
Here's a photo or 3 of Bill as asked. He's a really sweet man to be honest. Loves people, kids, horses and of course food lol

But as you may see from the pics he hates getting brushed so he's a bit tatty!!

He joined uswith his brother (ben, who sadly passed away) a nanny goat and 3 kids when I got the stables. Being that he's very much a pet and will walk on a lead he does still manage to frighten some people on the lotties with those horns lol. But he's also been up to mischief a few times and I did get a call once from the local police to say they were in a ladies garden looking through her window!!

Unfortunately I had to rehome the other goats as they were just too much and kept climbing over the fences and wandering away, but Bill is very happy with the horses and visits the horses in the next field too. He's also handy for clearing the tracks between the allotments, although he does tend to find a way in to some of the lotties now and again, which usually means I have to do some grovelling!

He's a pedigree Golden Guernsey goat and they are registered on the rare breeds list.

He does have a bad habit of rolling in the large bales of hay we have for the horses, must be comfy cos we often find him asleep in the middle of it all. A couple of days ago he managed to get his horns stuck in the hay and I had to drag him out, was exhausting but at least he's ok.

He also hates the rain so has his own "house" that he can go in and out of when he wants lol
British Ex-pat now living and gardening in Bulgaria.

katynewbie

• Hectare
  • Manchester
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2006, 08:33:21 »
 ;D

Lovely pics! A very handsome chap indeed.

;D

angle shades

• Hectare
  • Lincoln,Lincolnshire
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2006, 08:44:31 »
;D ;D ;D fantastic i love goats,even though i was almost eaten by one when i was a little girl  ;)
   i was feeding it with a bag of goat food,it ate the food, the bag and most of my sleeve and carried on until we were dragged apart ;D ;D

thanx for sharing/shades x
grow your own way

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal