Author Topic: THE NEW JOB  (Read 1173 times)

waggi

• Hectare
    • wagalicious
THE NEW JOB
« on: April 20, 2006, 18:37:26 »
Well thanks all for the kind words

Well it ended up being today not yesterday but hey ho all the same in the long run

well it was good i did enjoy it and had a good day

never did any real work realy just training and watchin vidios on health and safty

will keep you all posted

thanks again

waggi

Curryandchips

• Hectare
Re: THE NEW JOB
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2006, 18:43:08 »
Yes Health and Safety is so high on the list of training  issues now, it can seem ages before you do any 'real' work. I hope you find it enjoyable anyway.
The impossible is just a journey away ...

Wicker

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2006, 18:47:07 »
Glad you had a good day "easing in", Waggi, hope you will be working with a good bunch of folk - makes all the difference in the world if you get on with your work colleagues and can have a laugh too!!
Equality isn't everyone being the same, equality is recognising that being different is normal.

waggi

• Hectare
    • wagalicious
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2006, 18:49:28 »
lets hope they are

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

twelve weeks till discount card

then we will sea

lots off prezzis for the wife

waggi

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2006, 19:57:01 »
Thanks for the update.......you want us to start a countdown to your discount card day? ;D ;D ;D

Friend I have works nights at Sainsbury's....as well as the discounts she get loads of reduced stuff - cornflakes with slightly battered box, etc. Great saving when you've got 4 children under 6 yrs old ::) ;D

katynewbie

• Hectare
  • Manchester
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2006, 21:00:06 »
;D

Glad it went well Waggi!! Enjoy the training, it will be hard graft after that!! Hope your wife enjoys the discount pressies!!

;D

Mrs Ava

• Hectare
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2006, 22:38:51 »
My skin and blister works the night shift at her local Asdas and she really enjoys it.  A good team and they have a giggle.  She now has her discount card, and the hours she does means she is there for the kids as it is evening into the early hours, then home for a few hours kip before getting up for the school runs.  She is very happy! 

Good luck Waggi - keep us posted on how it is all going!

waggi

• Hectare
    • wagalicious
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2006, 16:13:31 »
well a scary day has this been

in at 0900 and got checkout trained and i worked till 1600 then i am back in at 2200 to start the night shift till 0600

well it is the overtime i was promised

off to bed

waggi

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal