Author Topic: god i am livid again  (Read 1736 times)

waggi

• Hectare
    • wagalicious
god i am livid again
« on: April 02, 2006, 08:08:54 »
thankyou all for being there for me and the wife

but guess what

i have my new plot now

nice clear quite flat and you can drive right up to it and i have enhereted a shed in quite good condishion

well i am livid this time as last night i got a phone call off the secutary from the council saying that we have the new site and that all is well and we can start as soon as we like

but............

all my gear like fiffteen fence poats wheel barrows and the like that i could not move due to no garden are now his since it is now the first off april
well i said that i want everything back as if it is now his due to it being the first off april i would have gone and taken every tree down in the plot as the plot must have been mine

well..............

went for a late night stroll last night and i caught the ilusive allotment pixies in full mostion moving all off my stuff from his plot to my new one which is at the other side off the site (thank god)
the only thing that is on his(PAINS ME TO SAY) plot is one off my wheel barrows which has evry pain for his greenhouse in it
tepting how it was to tip the glass out on to the floor i think it would be nice for him to move them whilst i watch and snigger

thanks again everyone for your kind words

waggi

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
Re: god i am livid again
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2006, 10:37:48 »
Waggi, you MUST make a written formal complaint about all this. You've been given really good advice here by experienced members and I'm sure that if you want to run a letter by them, they are only too ready and willing to help.

Kind regards to you and your wife,

Lishka

adam04

• Hectare
  • Who are you?
    • FedEx VG
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2006, 18:35:15 »
im just thinking here that maybe its time to get your own back?

as you hvae never written a letter saying you hhave let the plot go and that he now owns it, its yours still and the council cant really argue with that nor can he.

therefore, maybe find a way to really p*ss him off. Move things around a bit to where YOU prefer, its YoUR plot, you own whatever is on it??

sounds a bit childish but....

adam04

• Hectare
  • Who are you?
    • FedEx VG
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2006, 18:36:36 »
orhow about you go an empty that whell barrow, into the soil. even better while he is there!! he will be picking up glass for the rest of his lottying days!

Dan 2

• Acre
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2006, 19:41:19 »
I agree with Alishka, write a written formal complaint, so sorry to hear of the upheaval. Dan :-)

Robert_Brenchley

• Hectare
    • My blog
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2006, 20:25:59 »
I hate this sort of behaviour; hope you end up on top.

ellkebe

• Hectare
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2006, 21:41:20 »
>:(  Appalling behaviour.

Hope this all works out soon Waggi - keep us posted.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal