Author Topic: second stage of total tomatomadness  (Read 1307 times)

ruud

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
second stage of total tomatomadness
« on: April 02, 2006, 17:27:45 »
Today i had a very bad case of tomatomadness,i  couldnot stop sowing .someone has to put me out of my misery.I sowed today:Islandaise,Ozark pink,Sahsas,Urbinrany,Azoychka,Kelloggs breakfast,Bellstar,Hayslip,Mariannas peace,New zealand paste,Neves azorian red andTigerlike.I hope it is enough now.Now the peppers and chillies,aubergines,cucumber,courgettes,pumpkins,melons,etc,etc.A lot of sowing to be done.

cleo

• Hectare
Re: second stage of total tomatomadness
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2006, 19:55:33 »
Ruud-repeat after me  " I am a tomaholic.I trybut I cannot get this monkey off my back" It`s caused problems at home,my life is in ruins-but they just tempt me" ;D

Mrs Ava

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2006, 21:24:43 »
OKay, so my 30 or so varieties is the norm?  And a similar amount of chillis and peppers??  ;D

MikeB

• Hectare
  • Harleston, Norfolk
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2006, 21:32:37 »
Tell me it's not that bad, you only grow one of each?

ruud

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2006, 21:52:57 »
Oke e.j,that is the limit you have to council a shrink,i will do it myself because the seedlings are growing above my head.Heeeeeeeellllllllpppppppp. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mrs Ava

• Hectare
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2006, 22:39:26 »
I tend to grow 2 or 3 of each type...as back up plants....which of course all thrive and I never know what to do with them!  To top it all, daughter number one sowed some cherry toms, and I think she did the whole pack and I now have to prick out about 60 tom seedlings!  She won't let me bin any.  Well she can be respsonsible for them!  ;) ;D

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal