Author Topic: YIPPEE PAY DAY  (Read 1006 times)

ACE

• Hectare
YIPPEE PAY DAY
« on: March 24, 2006, 19:02:13 »
Today I have finished my winters work, transforming some scrubby woodland in a pleasure park into 5 themed gardens. They were all signed off today and after 5 and a half months with no wages, today is payday.

So me and the Ayahtolla in pink knickers are out for a slap up meal with shampers (and a big cigar). Please be quiet tomorrow morning as I can also have a lie in.

I week off then it is into the fray again helping to organise the May.6-7: IW Spring Garden Show with stalls and entertainments at Robin Hill Country Park, Newport.

daisymay

• Hectare
  • Bedfordshire
Re: YIPPEE PAY DAY
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2006, 19:16:47 »
blimey 5 1/2 months with out pay! you must be starving!! have a lovely meal  ;D ;D

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2006, 19:42:24 »
..and we'll be reeeeeeelly quiet tomorrow, promise :P

Sounds quite some job you've done ACE - five themed gardens? When you're back and focussing again 8) tell us about them, please?

See that you're really going to be busy, with the May show - and then Gardeners World at the NEC is it, in June?  WOW...all this and growing veggies too? Full of admiration, me. :)

Cheers! Lishka

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2006, 20:03:15 »
Have a great evening (OH  you must be enjoying the evening now) I promise not to let the dog bark until after 12noon. Will that do you ;D  Will we see some pics of the themed gardens? ....PLEASE

busy_lizzie

• Hectare
  • Izzy wizzy lets get busy! Whitley Bay, Tyne & Wear
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2006, 21:25:38 »
My congrats too Ace and you deserve your celebration after all that.  Enjoy your rest until your back in the fray again.  :) busy_lizzie
live your days not count your years

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal