Allotment Stuff > E-Buygumbay

Old Signs Wanted By Collector

<< < (3/4) > >>

lorna:
When we  had new petrol pumps fitted  we gave one of the National signs (remember the ones that were on top of the pumps which were lit up?) to my daughter and one to my son. The one belonging to my son got broken but my daughter still has hers. She has been approached a couple of times to sell it., she absolutely refuses to sell it
as it was given to her by her (late) Dad. It seems they are also collectable.

Roy Bham UK:
Hi Moudie, ;) I would love to see some of your collection of bottles and signs, I’m a great fan of these car booty shows on TV (sad I know) not that I collect much, so maybe you could post some images of a few of your items in the ‘Gallery’ or the ‘Shed’ just a few at a time while we are waiting for spring. :)

Here’s my offering that I found under an old Canadian Pine House a good few years ago, probably not worth a light but I love it. 8)

myrtle:

--- Quote ---If you want any enamel signs or old bottles honestly valued........ with no strings, feel free to contact me.
--- End quote ---
You may regret saying that, Moudie,  I've got hundreds of the darn things! :)

moudie:

--- Quote from: Roy Bham UK on March 10, 2006, 22:47:47 ---Hi Moudie, ;) I would love to see some of your collection of bottles and signs, I’m a great fan of these car booty shows on TV (sad I know) not that I collect much, so maybe you could post some images of a few of your items in the ‘Gallery’ or the ‘Shed’ just a few at a time while we are waiting for spring. :)

Here’s my offering that I found under an old Canadian Pine House a good few years ago, probably not worth a light but I love it. 8)

--- End quote ---
OK - I'll post some pics in the gallery  ....

moudie:
Here's a better idea...............this great site shows loads of old bottles etc.......including some of my own....Enjoy ;)

http://www.bottlebidder.com/gallery/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version