Author Topic: HAPPENINGS & BARGAINS AT WYVALE GC  (Read 1784 times)

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
HAPPENINGS & BARGAINS AT WYVALE GC
« on: February 20, 2006, 15:57:58 »
Wyvales are replacing their J.Arthur Bower's fertilisers with Westland's, who will package with Wyvales logo..........so.......all the Bower's stuff is at 1/2 price to clear, tho they'll continue selling Bower's compost.

Got 1.3kg sulphate of potash (for me garlic, y'know ;)) & 1.3kg superphosphate for £1.49 ea.  & 1kg sulphate of ammonia for £1.24.

Still reductions to clear after the Xmas sale. Really pleased indeed with a Nortene Soil Testing Kit, 10 tests, half price @ £6.49

Town & Garden ladies gardening gloves (gardening with glamour?) - fine latex lined with cotton in fab. colours - cleared the rails of remaining 2pr in acqua & 2pr in red = 4 birthday presents @ £1.24 ea  ;D

My normal pair of heavy duty gloves needed replacing (the reason for going in) - they too were half price.

At the till they had boxes of dark chocs with either rose or violet flavour creme filling at 39p..........wasn't tempted to buy, tho, as they'd a box open for tasters & another customer & I ate a box between us while we were chatting with the girl at the till - enough is enough :D

In all, £16.91 well spent. Shall check my stocks of tomato feed, etc. & possibly do another raid tomorrow (hmmmm...those chox are addictive...)

;D ;D ;D

Debs

• Hectare
  • If at first you don't succeed, try and try again!!
Re: HAPPENINGS & BARGAINS AT WYVALE GC
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2006, 08:55:29 »
Well done Lishka!

Don't think we have that store on the north east coast unfortunately :'(

Debs

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal