Author Topic: So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, good night  (Read 2995 times)

Mrs Ava

• Hectare
Re: So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, good night
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2006, 22:15:27 »
Fare-thee-well Sam.

Yellow Petals

« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2006, 22:29:16 »
Dagnabbit, filling up here, where's me Kleenex?  ;D  Oh ok, not really.

Thank you all for your messages, it is nice to see such kind words upon my departure.  At least I didn't get a "good, now go and good riddance" LOLOL

Glow, just to clarify, it was not you whom I was speaking of in my first post and thank you for your PMs (and yes, you are quite right, eeek, sorry) and neither do I think Red was talking about you in his post but of someone else who is no longer here that caused an upset to another member at a different time.  Said member had so many friends, not one spoke up, but that's another story  ::)   

Again, thanks.  Promise not to keep coming back to say thanks but it just seemed a little rude not to when time has been taken to send nice wishes.

..... and with a swoosh of her cape, she is gone!

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2006, 22:50:04 »
Sam  I feel I have got to know you over the past year and have enjoyed your posts. Really sorry to see you go, nice of you to let us all know otherwise "we" would be wondering why you weren't around.
Sam please just do a favour for me (and many more of her friends) would you make sure and let us know how Rosebud is next week??
Just like to send my very best wishes to you and your family.... Lorna.

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2006, 23:04:31 »

Sam please just do a favour for me (and many more of her friends) would you make sure and let us know how Rosebud is next week??
.... Lorna.

Well said, Lorna! Mary, if Sam doesn't see this, will you make sure that she keeps us informed, please?

Cheers!

Glyn

• Hectare
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2006, 23:45:14 »
Come, Samantha Louise - take my arm and let us depart for more fruitful shores where the aborigines are not so averse to a little animated discussion upon worldly matters...
What a load of TROLLOP!
Back off mate!  Why do yer think she's coming to Canada..eh?
It's ME!!!  The other non-gardener (I can't grow mold on bread)
Together we'll be opening a non-gardening store somewhere in the great white north where the Beaver's and pack Wolves (Politicians) run free. And where every man women and child, could freeze to death if they don't pay their bills.
Better offer than yours anyday...No competition matey?
She'll love it ;D

You can just see my/our garden somewhere near the middle
;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: February 07, 2006, 23:54:24 by Glyn »

Glowworm

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2006, 03:45:08 »
Glyn...
What a load of TROLLOP!

I luv it!

That's a clever amalgam of TRIPE and CODSWALLOP... !

I only drop by here on rare occasions to smell the roses and pinch some of the juicy strawberries from redclanger's allotment. And what I saw Rosebud doing in the asparagus patch the other day when she thought no-one was looking was, well... say no more... hush my mouth... gentlemen don't tell tales out of school. 

Glyn...
Together we'll be opening a non-gardening store somewhere in the great white north where the Beaver's and pack Wolves (Politicians) run free.

Hmmm... got a lot of beaver up there in the north of Canada have you? How would you like to have another partner in your non-gardening business besides Yellow Petal... ?  ;D

Ozzy

• read only
  • Acre
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2006, 14:11:44 »
safe journey to wherever Sam lovely, you have given me many a larf and a bit of advice for yaz if you want it.. don't stay away tooooooooooo long, cus it makes those first steps on returning so much harder, the longer one is away..  wish ya well so I do

keep it real YP and all the best lovely

Ozzy

:-* :-* :-*
« Last Edit: February 08, 2006, 15:38:20 by Ozzy »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal