Allotment Stuff > E-Buygumbay

Greenhouse 11' * 17' ideal for lottie - now SOLD

<< < (2/4) > >>

Melbourne12:

--- Quote from: dandelion on January 24, 2006, 20:20:47 ---I'm very close, also in Harrow! But alas  :'( no greenhouses allowed on the allotment either and no space in the back garden.

--- End quote ---

We are indeed near-neighbours.  We're also in North Harrow, up by the old British Rail sports ground by Headstone lane.  Our lottie is in Melbourne Avenue (hence the user name  :) )

John & Jean

amphibian:
I am tempted, it is a bargain. I don't have £80 just now, but I may check my finances.

mc55:
greenhouse looks cool, hope you find a buyer.  I was lucky enough to be offered a friends greenhouse that they no longer want - although it is currently housing "a couple of half-dead plants" which they want to keep for a little longer (why ??  ???)

Yours looks like a fantastic size.
Good luck

growmore:
That is a real bargain for some one ..I think One like that would cost over a grand..Jim

dandelion:
Hi John and Jean

My plot is at Streamside, off whittington way. I've only just taken on an overgrown plot: it has been left fallow for at least 5 years, so lots of couch ( and docks and brambles and even horseradish) But the soil looks good, quite dark.
Hope you find a good home for the greenhouse!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version