Author Topic: IGNORE!! PLease EXplain  (Read 6016 times)

TULIP-23

• Hectare
Re: IGNORE!! PLease EXplain
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2006, 19:32:05 »
Jennym

Pruning is done....But the OH said you,ve pruned too much....Haveto wait and see :o
Sometimes its better to listen than to talk

TULIP-23

• Hectare
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2006, 19:33:20 »
Dan ;D

Thank you....clear as Mud...and you Ken!!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2006, 19:34:56 by TULIP-23 »
Sometimes its better to listen than to talk

Anne Robertson

• Acre
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2006, 19:47:16 »
Oh no I clicked on it to see what happened! can't even remember whose thread. I'm really sorry. How can I un-ingnore them?

Lady Cosmos

• Acre
  • Lady of the dunes
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2006, 19:51:39 »
I did the same this morning,( was NOT my intention though)  to find out, but if you go to profile ( at to right of homepage)  you can escape them, I noticed.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2006, 19:55:44 by Lady Cosmos »

Tulipa

• Hectare
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2006, 19:51:58 »
I think I did that too!!!  I am worried that someone will know I have done it too and take offence - have worried since I saw this thread!

Lady Cosmos

• Acre
  • Lady of the dunes
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2006, 19:54:31 »
It s NOT clear to me if the one I am ignoring get that mesage  or
that it is only me not seeing the ignored message.   hehe....  Clear???

Admin aka Dan

• Administrator
  • Hectare
    • Allotments 4 All
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2006, 20:57:41 »
A couple of points ...

• The person ignored will not know you have ignored them.
  • If you enter your profile using the icon at the top of the page next to member map, you can set your 'ignores' be they for individual members, or sections of the website.

Hope that clears up a few things.

Dan

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2006, 21:01:12 »
Dan, I hate to tell you this but I have an ignore button for you.  Who dares me to press it? ;)

G xx
'The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.'

grawrc

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Edinburgh
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2006, 21:12:32 »
OOO errr so there is! ;D ;D ;D ;D

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2006, 21:13:55 »
Georgie I can see it as well. Now on the count of 3 we click it together .. Then Dan won't know who ignored him... or will he ??? ??? ???

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2006, 21:16:20 »
LOL Lorna but I'll say it was you!  ;)

BTW, sorry to run out on you in chat the other night.  Can't remember why now but it was important.

G xx
'The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.'

Ozzy

• read only
  • Acre
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2006, 21:16:52 »
HIP HIP HOOOOOOOOOOORAH... ffs now you know what an ignore user button is about, means that you can actually "CHOOSE" of "YOUR" own "FREE" fecking will.. aint putting "will" in biggy letters cus believe in keeping da noise down ffs.. but it is something that is amde available to "ALL" of us (dont mind bigging up "all" as its all inclusive likes ;) " so why trouble dan with this and that etc? when the very solution to whatever it is u is on one about is right there at your disposal.?.  pyschology of control.. I only control me, I am responsible for what i say and what i read blah de fecking blah.. I don't need to go crying my disaproval to Dan of a certain poster mahn I just "DEAL" with it.. (soz for the biggy "deal" but needed dead doing).. one thing that makes A4ALL stand out is Dans abitlity to keep it real, these boards are an acurate insight to the .. feck big letters thing comming on... COMMON GROUND we all share... recent total bolucs has done my head in a bit and whats more doing me head in is the constant bbc-fication of this sight.. ALLOTMENTS4ALL.... ffs learn about equality and ffs learn about the features this sight provide .. I fecking E.. da ignore button.. my own opinion is that Dan should never have been put in this possition when there is so much you could do yourselves to avoid these issues ever accuring.. we all grow here, soz but after being away for last 6 months etc. i find EJ's entusiasm sucked away, and many others who kinda lost the plot along the way.. I remem when EJ and legless got thier plots, the entusiasm the hopes etc. and thats where lies our magic.. thats how i see it.. now do your own thang  :-* :-* :-*

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2006, 21:17:39 »
BTW Being an inquisitive sort of person I clicked a couple of ignores today then thought OMG!! Anyhow I then noticed in place of the "ignore" it read "Unignore" so I haven't ignored any of you I hope ::)

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2006, 21:21:30 »
Georgie. THANKS A BUNCH!! How does the saying go "WITH FRIENDS LIKE YOU WHO NEEDS  .......???. ;D ;D but I still won't ignore you ;D
No problem about chat.

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2006, 21:24:00 »
I'd never use the ignore button, I'd be scared of missing something! ;)

G xx

Heldi

• Hectare
  • Run away! Run away !
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2006, 21:30:36 »
Jeepers, I wouldn't use the ignore button either.  Cos I wuv everyone hehehe!  :D

grawrc

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Edinburgh
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2006, 21:37:17 »
But don't you find it really hard to ignore? ;) Sitting there winking at you saying "Go on, click me! It can't hurt!" :P

Heldi

• Hectare
  • Run away! Run away !
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2006, 21:40:54 »
I dangled my dobber over it for a bit...but I didn't do it ...I swear I didn't!

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2006, 21:43:17 »
S'not fair.  My ignore button don't wink.   :-[

G xx

grawrc

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Edinburgh
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2006, 21:44:59 »
You'll have to speak to Dan about that! While you're waiting here's a few to keep you going: ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :-*

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal