Author Topic: Clearance lines  (Read 1698 times)

Bun

• Half Acre
Clearance lines
« on: January 06, 2006, 11:33:04 »
At B&Qs' across the country they are now, or about to bring in the new lines for ferts & chems, which means that they will be selling off discontinued lines. A lot of them are still sold, but they have different packaging & have a different bar code so they are sold off too.
Depending in the store manager, the lines could be sold off for 50p - £1 so it's worth a look-see. :)

undercarriage plan

Re: Clearance lines
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2006, 12:42:25 »
Wow, Bun, good deal, and thanks, but organic at my plot thingy  :)

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2006, 16:17:04 »
At B&Qs' across the country they are now, or about to bring in the new lines for ferts & chems, which means that they will be selling off discontinued lines. A lot of them are still sold, but they have different packaging & have a different bar code so they are sold off too.
Depending in the store manager, the lines could be sold off for 50p - £1 so it's worth a look-see. :)

Bun, you're a TREASURE  ;D

Just when I needed some ferts (bfb/lime) and praps some Armillatox?? Gonna save my Xmas Christmas Coupons & see what they've got........might get lucky, will let you know. Thankx again for the Alert.

Lish x

redimp

• Hectare
  • Colonia Domitiana Lindensium, Flavia Caesariensis
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2006, 16:21:32 »
Armillatox??
Are they likely to have that cheap - I could do with some for my white rotty areas should garlic water not be as successful as I hope.  Baulked a bit at the £50 price tag though.
Lotty @ Lincoln (Lat:53.24, Long:-0.52, HASL:30m)

http://www.abicabeauty

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2006, 19:20:06 »
RC - if packaging and bar codes are changing, there's a good chance - worth a look...couple of years ago or so, rumour was that the EEC were going to ban Armillatox - consequently some of us ( including Tim, I think?) cleared the shelves (at reduced price) ;D ;D ;D......and then it didn't get banned after all  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bun

• Half Acre
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2006, 09:25:18 »
I don't know if B&Q sell that any more. I know my store doesn't, but then it is quite a small store.  :-\

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal