Author Topic: Having Fun. Where?  (Read 8686 times)

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
Re: Having Fun. Where?
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2005, 16:20:59 »
Glowworm Wrong again.. I never hide the brandy cos my kids are teetotal (follow after their Dad) Well John never drinks and the girls LIKE ME have a drink now and again. BUT I have put a bottle in my handbag in case the host at tonight's party hasn't got any.

Glowworm

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2005, 22:28:35 »

It's telboy!! My God! Where are you man... ?!  :o Don't tell me lorna's got you chained up to the wall down there in her darkened basement so you can be her sex-slave has she... ? Don't tell me she's got you all decked-out in leather-gear and forces you to go "Woof-woof" as she leads you around the basement on all-fours with an ostrich feather sticking out your arse... ????

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2006, 01:21:32 »
Glowworm Funny you should say that. Have just returned from a party (an old friend who knew my late husband) Charlie has been gone for three years , anyhow Chris lent towards me tonight and said "Have you thought of marrying again?" I said " Why are you offering?" He then ran out of the building, I wonder why? Mind you he would be my toy boy he is only 66 ;D ;D Happy New Year.

Glowworm

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2006, 02:26:06 »

I'm sorry to hear about your dearly departed, Lorna. I have a widowed neighbour who lives on her own and who I think is a bit lost and lonely and feeling very redundant in a somewhat cold and empty world.

I too live alone. My brother who was my life-long best friend died last year of cancer and I've felt totally devastated by his not being here anymore. Even after over a year now every second night I'm haunted by dreams in which he and I are together and visiting places where we had been over the years. He was my soul-mate and I don't really care at all if I should depart this mortal coil a little earlier than was previously scheduled for me by the gods.

Glowworm

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2006, 02:47:23 »

Lorna...
"... anyhow Chris lent towards me tonight and said "Have you thought of marrying again?" I said " Why are you offering?" He then ran out of the building, I wonder why? Mind you he would be my toy boy he is only 66 Grin Grin Happy New Year.

Oh, you brazen hussy you!!  ;D  I've just been reading all about you Bingo Hall sex-fiends in your 70's... ! You've got no shame at all... sex! sex! sex! is all you lot think about...  ;D

Chris was thinking of companionship - but when he saw that lustful twinkle in your eye he knew he'd better start running NOW if he wasn't going to let you make a sex-toy out of him for the rest of his retirement...

;D

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2006, 09:48:04 »
Telboy. Happy New Year, come on tis  2006 ,we give in. Where was the photo taken?

Glowworm

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2006, 10:40:13 »

Yes, telboy - don't keep us in suspenders any longer, tell us where that photo was taken. I say it was taken not far from the pyramids... somewhere along the Nile.

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2006, 11:26:06 »
Glowworm. I know I am off subject but hope peeps will tolerate. Sex is the last thing on my mind, but my God I do admire this friend of ours..He is from a gypsy background, he cannot read or write, he also has a speech impediment. His wife left him years ago and he has brought up three children. However he ran a one band haulage business successfully, and in the last few years fed up with roaming the countryside he set up a  "skip" business, How he ever found his way round the countryside I don't know..He pays all his taxes and Vat (I know cos I do the accounts) his son has started taking over this year..He has a very large bungalow with land and buildings which he rents out. One of the buildings has been turned in to a playroom,disco,full bar installed with perspex areas round the top of the bar with his Grandchildren names.My son did all the signage for him.. So when I hear or see people moaning about little things I think what this friend has achieved..Sorry to go on but I so admire him.

ken (69)

• Acre
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2006, 15:17:25 »
That be Norfolk, Tellboy, and that there wine, it come from Tesco.
 (p.s. Lorna...Chris has proposed??)

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2006, 15:52:41 »
Ken69 I wish Telboy would hurry up and tell us where it is.

Re Chris. As I said he did a runner!! However he did return to greet the New Year with all of us..

telboy

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments4All
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2006, 15:57:11 »
I suppose I ought to say where, but - nah!

I'll listen in to more of Lorna & Glowworm!

Eskimo Nel was a great Inuit.

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2006, 16:11:17 »
telboy. No more, in all seriousness I am really trying to observe Dans request regarding going off topic., so maybe this is the place to start. Please where are you!!!!!!!!

Paulines7

• Hectare
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2006, 18:21:06 »
Telboy, you were warned that if you went off and left your rotorvator that it would be nicked.    ???

Come on, where are you then?  I really am beginning to think you have been abducted by aliens!  On the other hand, Lorna did get 5 bottles of brandy for Christmas and she might just be hiding you away somewhere!! ;) ;)

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2006, 18:49:08 »
Pauline7.. They were birthday presents, but one less now as I took one with me New Years Eve (no Pauline I DIDN't DRINK IT ALL) Just put it behind the FREE bar. Hope you are OK. Please find Telboy, tis driving me mad.

Paulines7

• Hectare
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2006, 19:54:41 »
Lorna, I think telboy was in Marbella in Spain when the photo was taken.  8)  8)   
Spies have said that the rotivator has been seen in Jennym's garden.  :o

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2006, 20:58:33 »
Pauline. Hasn't one of  A4A members got a oh who is a policeman? Wonder if we could be helped out with some detective work? ;D

Paulines7

• Hectare
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2006, 23:25:41 »
Lorna, I believe there is a policeman on A4A but I did my own detective work and I truly believe he is in Marbella, Spain.  Now here is a clue Lorna, didn't he make an offer in September?

Glyn

• Hectare
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2006, 23:27:14 »
Jees, it's dark in 'ere!
;D ;D ;D ;D

Glowworm

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2006, 22:54:48 »

Maybe Pauline has telboy in her basement... ? 

Paulines7

• Hectare
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2006, 22:59:17 »
I haven't got a basement  ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal