Author Topic: Why?  (Read 1082 times)

Delilah

• Hectare
  • its OK to be slightly cracked!
Why?
« on: December 24, 2005, 11:35:46 »
Lovely morning here, got up early to take Jess to stables and walk Meg. the stables are situated in a Country Park, an absolutely delightful place  :) was feeling really happy and content, I love Christmas Eve!

Driving back into town I went via town  to pick up the turkey...........................and just felt sick when saw state of town centre.  The Christmas Tree and its lights were strewn all over and the Nativity Scene was smashed to bits.  Although am not religious I find it sickening............................living in an industrial town its not the most beautiful place on earth but when an attempt is made to spruce up the centre this type of vandalism often happens......................makes me feel ashamed to be a part of the human race :-[
If you don't make mistakes, you'll never make anything!

undercarriage plan

Re: Why?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2005, 12:28:10 »
Awww, that's awful, Delilah....huge cyber hug, there are some sad, sad people out there..... :-*

Derekthefox

• read only
  • Hectare
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2005, 14:52:22 »
Yes, I have no interest in Christmas either, but I respect the right of those who do, and this sort of behaviour is simply disgusting ... you have my genuine sympathies ...

Derekthefox

redimp

• Hectare
  • Colonia Domitiana Lindensium, Flavia Caesariensis
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2005, 15:21:50 »
The constructive part of the brain is very large and it is where all the good and interesting ideas come from and where people make good conversation.  The destructive bit is very small and very weak.  It has no good ideas and couldn't hold a conversation with a flock of sheep.  Due to its weakness, it is easily overpowered by the constructive part,  Anybody who is destructive, is demonstrating that they do not have a  constructive part in their brain and therefore have nothing to contribute to society.

Needless to say, lottying being such a constructive pastime means that lottiers have huge and interesting brains.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2005, 15:39:39 by redclanger »
Lotty @ Lincoln (Lat:53.24, Long:-0.52, HASL:30m)

http://www.abicabeauty

Derek

• Acre
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2005, 15:31:21 »
That explains a lot RC....You must see a great mix of temperaments in the classroom...
I have to say I don't envy you although it must be rewarding when pupils go on to achieve good things

Derek
Derek... South Leicestershire

I am in my own little world, ...it's OK, ...they know me there!

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal