Author Topic: A4A Panto....GG  (Read 18537 times)

Paulines7

• Hectare
Re: A4A Panto....GG
« Reply #180 on: December 24, 2005, 22:37:33 »
Oh I liked that one Reedos  ;D  ;D  ;D

We are all off to Lorna's next door neighbours house now and  Lorna has 5 bottles of brandy!!  ;D  ;D  ;D   We can't let her drink all that on her own or she will be ill.  :'(   

Lottie wanted an orange juice earlier on........can you believe it!! ....an orange juice??  Bet she has a bottle of gin hidden in her handbag.  Before that she said she was drinking mineral water.  I don't believe it, it was probably a g&T.  Off to see Lorna now, bye.  Who else is coming??

Pauline

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #181 on: December 24, 2005, 23:40:58 »
You were all flipping invited and not one of you has turned up :'(Did you lose your way in the fog in the Fens? Well sorry, I have come back from daughters (Pauline she is not a neighbour she is my daughter, must admit though she is a lovely neighbour... does that make sense?) Anyhow this poor old nag is going to retire with a book, have been up since 5.30am. I just cannot get to sleep unless I read for an hour and the brandy does seem to slow my reading rate up a tad ;D
Have left 4.1/2 bottles of brandy so plenty for when we make new arrangements.

WE ARE ALL RAVING BONKERS!!!!

undercarriage plan

« Reply #182 on: December 25, 2005, 00:06:24 »
FUN THOUGH EH.. ;D ;D ;D :o :-* :-*
LOOK LORNA!! I'M DOING IT !!!  ;D ;D ;D

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!! HOW DO I STOP ??? :-* :-*

Paulines7

• Hectare
« Reply #183 on: December 25, 2005, 00:21:27 »
You were all flipping invited and not one of you has turned up :'(Did you lose your way in the fog in the Fens? ]

Sorry Lorna, I was on my way when I got kidnapped by Reedos and ended up in Gateshead.  It has been a good night though ......mmm.   

Pauline

Dominique

• Not So New ...
« Reply #184 on: December 25, 2005, 00:23:26 »
Thanks for the drinks everyone... Oops. Sorry.   Blasted sheep. 
Night night!
And Merry christmas   :-*  :-*
D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal