Author Topic: First day on the lottie  (Read 6487 times)

undercarriage plan

Re: First day on the lottie
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2005, 12:07:26 »
Think our membranes are psychically linked, Wards.....had to rescue mine from the loganberry patch....But I love lifting it up to have a tiny peek at all the lovely pig poo and not a weed in sight.....it's the little things.....keeps me humming for days....I'm in the process of trying to convince 4 doubting kids that it'd be great to spend Boxing day at the plot, not many takers so far.... ::)

Derekthefox

• read only
  • Hectare
« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2005, 13:14:34 »
Mind you Wardy, I may be down on my plot on boxing day ... I still have loads to do, and if the weather is kind ... then I can always return to a plate of turkey beef and pickles, or bubble and squeak from the left over vegetables  :)

Derekthefox :D

undercarriage plan

« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2005, 15:27:56 »
I've forgotten how to loaf, Wards!!  :'( Used to be an excellent loafer, could loaf about anywhere....now, I've  lost the skill that took me so many years to perfect.....sigh....but if it's a really bright day, where else would I be!!!! ;D

Derekthefox

• read only
  • Hectare
« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2005, 15:36:30 »
The mulled wine sounds perfectly delightful Wardy, but without the Amaretto for me please, being allergic to almonds and all its derivatives ...

redimp

• Hectare
  • Colonia Domitiana Lindensium, Flavia Caesariensis
« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2005, 14:09:04 »
Mind you Wardy, I may be down on my plot on boxing day ... I still have loads to do, and if the weather is kind ... then I can always return to a plate of turkey beef and pickles, or bubble and squeak from the left over vegetables  :)

The Imps -v- Boscum United at Sinny Bank on Boxing Day - had to turn down the in-laws  ;D
Lotty @ Lincoln (Lat:53.24, Long:-0.52, HASL:30m)

http://www.abicabeauty

iain

• Half Acre
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2006, 11:48:03 »
I have unfortunately been unable to get to the lottie, as it has been far to wet, I have read somewhere that I could do more harm then good, digging it over when wet, while waiting for the soil to dry abit will be reading up on what to plant

undercarriage plan

« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2006, 12:32:31 »
About to here too...sniff.....I want to plant something, dig something....not fussy..... :(

Derekthefox

• read only
  • Hectare
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2006, 12:26:41 »
Looks like it may be hedgework for me this weekend then ...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal