Author Topic: Photobucket Question  (Read 1586 times)

Garden Manager

• Hectare
  • Denman the Great
Photobucket Question
« on: December 18, 2005, 12:27:44 »
Whilst sharing a photobucket abim with A4All members recently I became aware of an interesting feature of the photobucket site. This is that in the process of sharing ONE album you actualy share ALL your albums with whoever clicks on your link.

On investigation i found that your whole account had to be 'public' in order to sucessfully invite someone to veiw one album. thsi i am not particularly happy about and was wondering if an other photobucket users knew of a way of restricting invites to just the specified album and no more. Now i have nothing to hide but it does mean that you have to be prepared to share everything you upload to photobucket.

Any thoughts on this?

undercarriage plan

Re: Photobucket Question
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2005, 12:31:28 »
I'm mean and don't share!! If I want to share a pic, I post it here.....but then I'm sure there is a way, I just don't know it, sorry!

Derekthefox

• read only
  • Hectare
Re: Photobucket Question
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2005, 09:01:51 »
I was unaware of this GardenCadet, and like Lottie, I tend to post single pictures by using the link provided.

I object to the global access issue, although there is nothing on my account that is of interest anyway. I will look at this in more detail.

Derekthefox :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal