Author Topic: mobile phone question..?  (Read 7492 times)

undercarriage plan

mobile phone question..?
« on: December 14, 2005, 17:42:20 »
I know this is the puter bit, but not sure where to post this. I have a mobile phone and can take pics on it, but can you transfer pics onto PC? If so how? I've read the instruction booklet, and it goes into great detail about taking pics, saving pics etc, but can't find owt on whether can transfer them. It's a Samsung SGH-E720. The only ports it has seems to be for headphones and charger. Thanks! Lottie

doc steve

• Half Acre
  • i aint realy here
Re: mobile phone question..?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2005, 17:58:03 »
or a bluetooth dongle for your pc  quite a few on ebay with software and loads of extras

TEL

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2005, 18:02:51 »
i would have thought you can email them to your self but i don't know what that may cost. ???

undercarriage plan

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2005, 18:09:27 »
So far have tried emailing, activated blue tooth thingy on phone, then says message error on sending? What's a bluetooth dongle? Don't want to end up buying blue teeth by mistake.. :-\ and Wards, what sort of cable? And if you'll exscuse me asking, where do I put it? Thanks for all help so far!! Am finding this blinking annoying! All pics on phone and are stuck there......and yes Wards, one of upside down garment too.... ::) ::) ::) ;)

AikenDrum

• Acre
The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is the fact that it has never tried to contact us.

undercarriage plan

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2005, 18:37:05 »
Aiken, big hug!! Thanks petal!  ;D ;D ;D
I came, I saw, I bought!!!
« Last Edit: December 14, 2005, 18:40:50 by undercarriage plan »

undercarriage plan

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2005, 18:42:09 »
And now am wondering if should have bought... ::) ;) Thanks Chris! Bought the cable from Aiken's link, seems to cover bases, but will keep links for next phone emergency!!

ChrisH

• Quarter Acre
    • http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/enable/index.htm
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2005, 18:45:11 »
Aiken's looks better, much easier and less to go wrong and you dont have mess around getting them to connect :)

Icyberjunkie

• Hectare
  • Doh..I got a slug farm,a flea beetle heaven..doh!
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2005, 18:54:43 »
YOu could always get the picture on screen, scan it, then blow it up bigger........ ;D   The picture that is not the scanner {GG}
Neil (The Young Ones) once said "You plant the seed, the seed grows, you harvest the seed....You plant the seed....."   if only it was that simple!!!

undercarriage plan

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2005, 19:56:17 »
Icy, where would I be without all your help.....saner, I feel... ::) ::) ::) ;)

doc steve

• Half Acre
  • i aint realy here
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2005, 19:03:38 »
yep  you  have done ok  cable is  probably best way less hassle  with drop out of files  eg file size to big   or things like that with  the blue tooth do dah looks like u may have a  wait though  as the  guy is in hong kong and  a little slow on   delivery's re his feedback

AikenDrum

• Acre
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2005, 19:49:18 »
Bought a few things from Hong Kong over the years via ebay. Very courteus and efficient peepz. Their reputation rests on it. Worry not bLottie.    {:¬)#
The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is the fact that it has never tried to contact us.

undercarriage plan

« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2005, 20:34:03 »
Have great faith in you, Aiken, gawd help me!! But stop calling me blottie!!!!! I will hide ya bubbles ....... ;D ;)

Delilah

• Hectare
  • its OK to be slightly cracked!
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2005, 20:38:24 »
Really sorry folks but I've tears streaming down my chubby cheeks..............bearing in mind that I'm completely ignorant with fones/puters reading this thread is hilarious......................whats a blue tooth dangle ;D................or a blue tooth doo dah...................and Aiken whats happened to you you've come over all helpful and less abusive ;D :D
If you don't make mistakes, you'll never make anything!

undercarriage plan

« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2005, 20:50:10 »
I have his photos, Delilah.... ;D ;D ;D and his bubbles, come to think of it.... :o ;)

Delilah

• Hectare
  • its OK to be slightly cracked!
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2005, 21:02:14 »
Still intrigued....whats a blue tooth dongle ;D :D Oh no I'd just stopped giggling now I'm off again............ ;D ;D ;D
If you don't make mistakes, you'll never make anything!

undercarriage plan

« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2005, 21:04:59 »
I'm sorry Delilah but this isn't the watershed...and I really don't feel that a blue tooth doogle dong is suitable discussion for this area.....

oi.....cm'er.....will whisper.....sshhh.. :o :o :o

AikenDrum

• Acre
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2005, 21:07:37 »
Del Boy  .. sorry  ..Del Gal, I get a bit confuffled sometimes .. I've had a few PMs about bLottie, and I realise that I've been right out of order  (how unusual ! ) So, I'm now adopting a policy of "help the inflicted" I accept that it will take some time, it's not going to be resolved overnight .. just sit  down bLottie, we can help you get over this problem  .. take 2 of these pink pills 3 times a day  ... and learn how to roll green cigarettes  *hic*

undercarriage plan

« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2005, 21:29:52 »
LMAO!! Oooo am so going to get you one of these days.....have sooo not PMd you! And the medication is working fine!!  ;D  Am just losing track of names!! Kinda gettng used ot "Oi you!" at the min...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal